Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 08:53 AM   #11
Rukya
Mushroom

Rukya is on a distinguished road

Just wondering to those END/SPR 2:1 cleric builts out there. Do u guys find soloing easy? As in yea true u might have alot of hp there but killing mobs will be slower right since STR not added.

Last edited by Rukya; 10-18-2007 at 09:08 AM..
Old 10-18-2007, 09:10 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I gave the answer to no INT and also gave other advice. People just don't read or something?

Anyway, imo, I believe that STR is from what I have add little damage. Therefore by having SPR you have more criticals to dish out and able to survive even the magic attacks. You also have the HP to back you up as well and a bigger SP pool to spam skills and heal yourself. Though for you, that addition to STR may bite you in the butt later... use END rings until you get that SPR to 25 to help you survive. Then later switch em up to STR rings to boost your attack.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:56 PM   #13
Aldread
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Aldread
Current Level: 3X
Server: Teva
Aldread is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aldread Send a message via MSN to Aldread Send a message via Yahoo to Aldread
i agree with loveless, str really doesnt add much dmg (+1.2 for evey point), pumping end and spr will be better in the long run, and you can always equip rings to help you with different situations (i always carry several rings so i can slightly change my build depending on what im doing)
Old 10-18-2007, 11:57 PM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
But she/he/it is already dust! D:

Lulz. Anyways, all i'm saying is what i've been told. Personally I believe INT and SPR should be the same stat. Why force us Mages to pick between two vital stats? Every point of SP is crucial to us and yet... so is being able to dish out some extra damage. Not to mention the M. Defense and critical rate are nice to have as well. You will RARELY ever find a game that separates them like that.
That make Fiesta special, doesn't it? xD Why make it so easy for players? What's the challenge in just pumping full INT then (since that will make it an 'ideal' build for mages)? Mages would be over powered if that happens. Same reason why archers can't pump all their points into DEX. It's just too easy, too easy...
Old 10-19-2007, 01:45 AM   #15
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Aldread View Post
i agree with loveless, str really doesnt add much dmg (+1.2 for evey point), pumping end and spr will be better in the long run, and you can always equip rings to help you with different situations (i always carry several rings so i can slightly change my build depending on what im doing)
+1.2/point is actually more than you think.

Of course, it's always a personal preference or bias.
Closed Thread