Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 AM   #1
Rukya
Mushroom

Rukya is on a distinguished road
Need Help

At the moment my cleric is level 15 and i've added +10 to STR and +5 to END.
Is my build wrong anyhow? Should I remake another cleric?
I went STR and END is actually due to solo purposes. Or can I just proceed with this stat and starting from next level i start pumping 25 SPR?

Oh btw, is there no need to pump a single point to INT for mana pool or DEX to hit?

Please advice =)
Old 10-17-2007, 07:46 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I think it would be better for you if you had more END than STR for soloing purposes. So switch those ratios around. No need to remake though, just add END for now. If you want more attack, use +STR rings and/or good weapons. There really isn't a need to pump SPR because your MP pool would be increased by the skill called Divinity.

Cleric has no need for INT or DEX.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, you don't have to have 25 SPR. If you want to solo, then a STR/END build is okay too. I used that build in Closed Beta (a rough 1:1 ratio, I just added whatever I felt like) and it worked out okay. I think it was slightly stronger than my current cleric with 25 SPR, but then again, I've built my cleric for parties. o:
Old 10-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
Rukya
Mushroom

I am adding SPR now for the crit tho and MDef as well. Izzit allrite if I were to just keep my +10 STR there and heavily pump my SPR till 25 then the rest all at END? Cos at the moment now I already have +5 at END at level 17
Old 10-17-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
You're breaking it up into too many pieces. Imagine taking a piece of gold and then smashing it into tiny pieces of gold. Its still fine, but not quite as valuable as the large chunk was. Then imagine smashing those tiny pieces of gold into even tinier pieces of gold. Now its become even less valuable. Now, once more, imagine smashing those tiny, tiny pieces of gold into even smaller pieces of gold. What do you have now? Nothing but gold dust. Which, by the way, is utterly worthless. This is essentially what you're doing to your character. It was once a large chunk of gold now its basically gold dust.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
You're breaking it up into too many pieces. Imagine taking a piece of gold and then smashing it into tiny pieces of gold. Its still fine, but not quite as valuable as the large chunk was. Then imagine smashing those tiny pieces of gold into even tinier pieces of gold. Now its become even less valuable. Now, once more, imagine smashing those tiny, tiny pieces of gold into even smaller pieces of gold. What do you have now? Nothing but gold dust. Which, by the way, is utterly worthless. This is essentially what you're doing to your character. It was once a large chunk of gold now its basically gold dust.
D: Don't crush all the hope on this poor guy. ><"

Originally Posted by Rukya View Post
I am adding SPR now for the crit tho and MDef as well. Izzit allrite if I were to just keep my +10 STR there and heavily pump my SPR till 25 then the rest all at END? Cos at the moment now I already have +5 at END at level 17
If you want, you can. Have you already added SPR? If you haven't it would be nice to just keep your points on END/STR. If you have already added, no worries. I'd say go for it and try it out. You can pump your SPR to 25, and then have a 1:1 END/STR ratio for the rest of your points. Or have 25 spr, 10 str, and pump the rest into END. I guess it doesn't matter either way. Give it a go. This hybrid build may turn out nicely later on. My view.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #7
Rukya
Mushroom

yea i've already added SPR tho =(. Most prolly I'll be going for +10 STR +25 SPR and the rest all END I guess. At max level I guess I won't have as much HP as those that went pure END/SPR or STR/SPR built since I have added +10 STR instead but I do hope the +10 STR able to make up with extra damage dealing on mobs.

Do I have to add anything under INT? well... anyhow cleric is a healer.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #8
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Int is for mages only, don't worry bout that stat as a cleric. Most class only need to choose between 2 stats; going for 3 is stretching it. Live and learn, all part of making this game wonderful

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 10-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I believe INT is for m.atk... which us clerics dont have any... (unless Bash is one.. but that's just 1 skill) so no need for INT... our heal is not affected by INT....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-18-2007, 12:38 AM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
But she/he/it is already dust! D:

Lulz. Anyways, all i'm saying is what i've been told. Personally I believe INT and SPR should be the same stat. Why force us Mages to pick between two vital stats? Every point of SP is crucial to us and yet... so is being able to dish out some extra damage. Not to mention the M. Defense and critical rate are nice to have as well. You will RARELY ever find a game that separates them like that.
Closed Thread