Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
SirXXXXXAlot
Mushroom

In-Game Name: SirHealsAlot
Current Level: 3X
Server: Bjoui
SirXXXXXAlot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SirXXXXXAlot
Everyone is gunna hate my cleric build! =)

Ok, To clear everything up, Im from Bjiou, are there imposters of me? I dunno, but there should be, cuz I'm all thats hip and happenin!

I get alot of bull for my build, but I like it and it works really well.

First thing I did is put my first 5 points into Str. It helped alot in the lower levels when you dont party, and Im sure it helps a bit now (im in the mid 20's)

Next, I put 12 points into Spr, my mana is pretty massive ( plus I usually rest as much as possible, even when Party members are fighting, as to be a HEALER. Party members shouldnt have to use Pots or Stones with a cleric in the party... EVER!)

Now, Im gettin my END to 15, then Ill make a 1:1 End/Spr.

All my skill points are in HEALING. I increase Cooldown, SP cost, and the "damage" of the spell. With maxed out healing, and alot of SPR, and a good amount of END, I get into higher level partys, and my name gets around as a true Healer.

So to sum up this pointless, re-iterated, rant:
1) A cleric heals, if you wanna tank, make a fighter. But make sure your hot keys are set to back-up tank if you have to. I set up two sets of hotkeys, one for battle, and one for buffs and such.

2) If you constantly save people from dying from adds, or general combat, they will add you on their friends list, and Party you as soon as you log on. Try to find fighters to get tight with, as you can just hit follow and heal them as they cut a unholy swath through tons of xp...errr mobs.

3) Try having some personality! Having fun is the key to enjoying this game!! Der! You think of something funny, and it makes you laugh, type it in party, type it in guild chat, type it in shout, anything. Between being a dependable healing cleric, and makin people enjoy themselves will get you into good guilds, and good partys.

I've only been playin Fiesta for about 2 months now, but I've been playing MMORPG's for about 10 years now, starting with Ultima Online. I always get into the best guilds, and always have people who want to group / PT with me. Just dont cross the line into being obscene / obnoxious / or just plain annoying.

I hope this helps anyone starting off and making a cleric. Remember, be a healer, thats how KQs are won and xp is earned by the truckload.

One a side note.... anyone like making sigs? especially sigs for like.. um... me!? =)

Thanks for bearing with this rant,

SirHealsAlot
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 PM   #2
seal
Little Hob

In-Game Name: seal
Current Level: the numba wont fit x.X
Server: Bijou da coolestsss
seal is an unknown quantity at this point
ur in my guild i think LOL! names so familiar!

-my clerics end pure wif 25spr
-keep it up
LadySeal~archer~lv.5x
EbilSeal~fighter~lv.5x

Old 09-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #3
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Thats not that unusual. Should work ok
Old 09-21-2008, 04:39 AM   #4
GrandRestorer
Imp

In-Game Name: GrandRestorer
Current Level: 17
Server: Bijou
GrandRestorer is on a distinguished road
Lol, i went all spirit, i think my Cleric is 25, and im completly spirit, i can heal for days without running out :P

My Website «||» My Youtube
3xMage-BeastFTW | 2xCleric-grandRestorer | 2x Cleric-Kalubes | 2xFighter-StrengthFTW
Old 11-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
laceface
Mushroom

In-Game Name: laceface
Current Level: 9x
Server: Bijou
laceface is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SirXXXXXAlot View Post
plus I usually rest as much as possible, even when Party members are fighting, as to be a HEALER. Party members shouldnt have to use Pots or Stones with a cleric in the party... EVER!
bahaha just wait until the higher levels.
You'll be BEGGING party members to use pots/stones.
There is not a cooldown fast enough to keep everyone alive at all times.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Any thread that is older than 1 month is considered dead, please do not post in it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread