Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Teva - Looking for a party to go into the Marlone hideout and kill King Marlone.

I lost 15% to that ****. I've been in plenty of parties and none seem to get the job done. I'm looking for a good fighter along with a good cleric and anyone else who needs the quest to help me.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:48 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Don't need the quest, but if you need a cleric, I'll help. Has to be on the weekend though.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-10-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'll go! I got a 28 fighter.(end build)

Last edited by Yosei; 01-10-2008 at 05:05 AM..
Old 01-10-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
if its weekend u can try me... i've got a lvl 26 (or 27 i cant remember) archer... (and i can buff u all with my cleric before u go in )

i think i need the quest too...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-10-2008, 05:01 AM   #5
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I have a lvl 28 full end fighter if you need me. PM me ingame on YamiKeaira, then I can switch.
Old 01-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #6
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Esen to the rescue! =D

I've lost quite a decent amount of exp to KM too .__.
Did it with 2 fighters, 2 clerics, and an archer. Took a while, but it was worth it xD
Had 1 fighter keep aggro on KM (which he did a VERY good job with), 1 cleric healing him, 1 cleric healing me and the other fighter while we took out the mobs.

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #7
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
We tried it with 2 fighters and 1 cleric. The cleric just couldn't keep up with the healing of us both. And I can keep KM too XD
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
Esen to the rescue! =D

I've lost quite a decent amount of exp to KM too .__.
Did it with 2 fighters, 2 clerics, and an archer. Took a while, but it was worth it xD
Had 1 fighter keep aggro on KM (which he did a VERY good job with), 1 cleric healing him, 1 cleric healing me and the other fighter while we took out the mobs.
KM is easy compared to the others. I was doing KM the other day and the only people to die were the impatient mages who would pull while the cleric and I were resting.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #9
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
So this makes it Yosei, Esen, Hessah, and Vivi. Thanks for volunteering to help! Would friday evening be a good time? I'm booked on saturday, but sunday would be a good time also.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I have no plans D: Whats your time zone?
Closed Thread