Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Different colours?
Yah 29 96.67%
Neh 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Colours - can you tell the difference?

Everyone else : Triumph
_________28 : 1
Result: So uhhh. Triumph is colourblind.

I hope my vision hasn't done me injustice.

As in the image. I could, Triumph could not (his vote was Neh)

The two colours are the adjacent squares.

(This is what the Wiki Head Admin does when he's bored)

A lax attitude is unacceptable

Bonus~

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."

Last edited by Icy; 09-08-2008 at 09:09 PM..
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Yep, there is a difference on my screen.
Old 09-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Wah?

Which two colors am I looking at?

The blue and green font?
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
Icy
Huge Slime

The two colours are the cyan-like squares in the browser window. The conversation provides the context. Green = Triumph, Blue = me.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 09-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Oh.

Well heck yeah there's a difference.

Is Triumph a little colorblind? :O

And is Icy British?? >.>
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #6
Icy
Huge Slime

I learned English this way, and I also happen to use it this way at the moment.

Triumph may be colourblind, but he is more likely to be plain lazy.

See, there's your wikigod in action.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I said it because I was highly reluctant to go take a bunch of pictures with the print screen button, open paint, paste, crop, resize, rename, reset backdrop, and export all over again.

Hence the massive embellishment in the Production Skills images.

While I was doing all the work, Icy was watching anime.

At least you listened and censored all my swearing.

And no, I'm not color blind. I was working on the images for the Production skills that were lacking images, or possessed obsolete images. Icy made a few innocent little typos that resulted in entire images needing deletion. And this scenario occurred some quite a bit in the Potions section...

Last edited by Triumph; 09-06-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Reverted edits by Icy; changed back to last version by Triumph.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #8
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
I said it because I was highly reluctant to go take a bunch of pictures with the print screen button, open paint, paste, crop, resize, rename, reset backdrop, and export all over again.

Hence the massive overhaul [1] in the Production Skills images.

While I was doing all the work, Icy was watching anime [2].

At least you listened and censored all my swearing.

And no, I'm not color blind. I was working on the images for the Production skills that were lacking images, or possessed obsolete images. Icy made a few innocent little typos [3] that resulted in entire images needing deletion. And this scenario occurred some quite a bit in the Potions section...
[1]: Lie. You only filled in T5 Composition. Stop claiming credit for yourself. Gandalfa82 and I did all the rest.

[2]: Lie. I was mass-exporting icons provided by your source.

[3]: Lie. Check the edit history, dummy.

Originally Posted by Triumph
That was the only reason for your substandard approach.

Furthermore, it was a simple process, and if you listened to me, you would've been done with the T5 composition icons in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, you tried to smartass it, and look what it brought you.

Lol why you cast No vote? Liar!

Last edited by Icy; 09-06-2008 at 06:08 PM..
Old 09-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
That is grunt work.

What are minions for, if not to do grunt work?

And I voted no, because I can.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #10
Icy
Huge Slime

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
That is grunt work.

What are minions for, if not to do grunt work?

And I voted no, because I can.
What, why are you leaving the simple approach to minions?
Why are you so keen on being a smartass and wasting your time