Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
SS: One Way to Alleviate KKP Boredom... besides killing Phinofly

So blame either the late time of night or the fact that it was like my 4x KKP, but I decided to go naked for my KKP KQ. No armor, no shields, no weapons, no SC... only m, my buffs and my fists. And I only died twice

I missed shooting the first ten minutes, like me being the first one to run towards the mobs saying "*naked cleric runs through forest*", and me punching Mara... And people yelling "Don't die, Mourning". My guildy also tried for a little bit, but I didn't get any shots of that. My other guildy had to remind me to take screenies... and unfortunately they're not that great either.

Me punching Marlone:

Tip: When taking on Marlone without armor, stand behind him. He has a limited aoe to his front, but you'll be safe in the back.

Me healing our tanker when we got to Ghost Slime, or maybe just a bit bored (I may be a little suicidal, but not that suicidal to run up and punch Ghost Slime)... coincidentally, this is also my first death. I was trying to get around ghost slime to be in the non-spawny place and he decided to AoE right then >.<

Well, I had been punching Robo, but I also had to heal my pt... so a shot of me healing. Or punching the air. It's hard to tell without weps.

Not a great picture... but me punching KKP. With him, I know when I need to scram so I felt confident in being able to punch him, unlike ghost slime.

After I got my screenie of KKP, I went back to healing my pt. But then I was attacked! I managed to hold her off, though. That's her futilely trying to kill me... until she critted hard, and 1-hit me. But nah nah nah nah nah -- I survived!

And finally, us winning.

I suggested that we do the next KKP naked, but no takers.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I did that once... as a mage
Old 06-14-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Not really directing this at you, but I absolutely hate it when people go into KKP with no gear / very low level gear..

For a little while back, there was a myth that if you go through KQ naked, you get better rewards (which are bullcrap obviously) and there were like at least 3-4 people without armours in a KQ..

They often die way more than 2 times and I just dont rev them at all xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-15-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Mourning
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Mourning, Syrte
Current Level: 8x, 6x
Server: Legel
Mourning is on a distinguished road
Wow... that kind of sucked the fun out of it.

But yeah, I tried not to put an imposition on anyone. I used my own hearts, especially since our other cleric was busy, and made sure my pt was taken care of first. They were so nice about it too... I would've felt really bad if I had screwed things up for them for my own amusement.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:44 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
For a little while back, there was a myth that if you go through KQ naked, you get better rewards (which are bullcrap obviously
Wow. That's one of the funnier ones yet. Someone in my play-time once tried to start a rumor that if everyone was dancing when the Great Spider spawned in KQ, he'd spawn with 25% less spiders. Some people...
Old 06-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Cute myths lol. You can tell kid's made them up. As long as they were cool about it, then more power to ya, but I hope you had your gear all with you, just in case :3
Old 06-15-2010, 06:50 AM   #7
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Mourning View Post
Wow... that kind of sucked the fun out of it.

But yeah, I tried not to put an imposition on anyone. I used my own hearts, especially since our other cleric was busy, and made sure my pt was taken care of first. They were so nice about it too... I would've felt really bad if I had screwed things up for them for my own amusement.
I did it a few times when I had cleric friends in party. lol

Once all 3 of us ended up armourless. KKP still succeeded nonetheless.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 10-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #8
kamui7mx
Slime

kamui7mx is on a distinguished road
thanks
pretty good image capture congrats
Old 10-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation