Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 PM   #11
Kaini
Gold Jewel Keeper

Kill The Pop ups Champion!Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Kaini - Nightshroud - Essai - Shandera
Current Level: 8x - 5x - 3x - 2x
Server: Epith (FTW!)
Kaini is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post

My archer loves kissing the floor too, esp when robo and slime takes a liking in me more than the tank..
Exactly xD I don't know why the bosses like my mage so darn much She keeps taking aggro and then kissing the floor. Minidragon just LOVES her xD

Btw, the japan uniform is in 3 parts too.... it does take up space if I'm not wearing it..

Help raise my baby dragons! :3 Click it~
Old 07-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #12
Peppy
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Cogitate
Current Level: 7x
Server: Legel
Peppy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kaini View Post
haha XD I like the blue Menian suit. But I wasn't around for the last release. I think I want a sensei suit for my mage... but I dunno. mage armor itself is pretty awseome.

I only like the 4x+ mage armor, since the butt-cape becomes bearable. I especially like the 8x+ armors. It's hot as far as pixelated hotness goes. :P

I've got the green earth day permanent set for my archer.. it was great at first, coz the archer gears are so ugly.. but it has no stats, and the worst part is IT'S A 3 PART COSTUME.. if I wear something else, it's gonna take up like all my inventory space..

My archer loves kissing the floor too, esp when robo and slime takes a liking in me more than the tank..

I dunno why bosses like going after archers. But, they do randomly go after mages because the skills are so pretty and flashy!
Intrepid 8x Enchanter - Retired and oh so expensive.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:00 AM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Peppy View Post

I dunno why bosses like going after archers. But, they do randomly go after mages because the skills are so pretty and flashy!
Yeah I reckon, I'm only lvl 72 and miss quite a bit without aim scrolls.. but I am SPR/STR built... and we get to kite them for an entire path..

I guess if the tanks aren't kicking and doing decent dmg, and when i crit a few times.. the boss isn't as interested in them xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-08-2010, 09:21 AM   #14
Haseo55
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: haseo55,skieth
Current Level: 43,21
Server: Apoline FTW/???
Haseo55 is on a distinguished road
Lol yea perm outfits are a pain but alot of fun too i have the origanal blue defence set,the earthday,weding,and the kimono most are 3 sets -_- i need extra inventory 6-8 slots? and my mage isnt very squishy (yet lv 17) cause ive only died 2 in Mara KQ lol no SC outfits on him but my friends mage always dies in the lv 50 abby w/ my fighter ^^)
*Naked dakon thong fail-PRICELESS!*
Old 07-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
Peppy
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Cogitate
Current Level: 7x
Server: Legel
Peppy is on a distinguished road
Yeah I reckon, I'm only lvl 72 and miss quite a bit without aim scrolls.. but I am SPR/STR built... and we get to kite them for an entire path..

I guess if the tanks aren't kicking and doing decent dmg, and when i crit a few times.. the boss isn't as interested in them xD
That's probs why! xD DoTs + Crit + Actually having STR in your build. Archers are pretty strong when that's the equation! c:
Intrepid 8x Enchanter - Retired and oh so expensive.
Closed Thread