Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
*Headdesk*

I cannot express my intense hatred for the robo KQ in words. Everytime I go in it, it fails D: The last one I was in, we got to the very LAST THIRTY SECONDS.... I ended up using both my hearts, and I also ended up with the entire pack and robo chasing my ass, while the idiot tanks ran the opposite way going HUR HUR HUR.

I'm an archer btw. =| Level 36!

I think it succeeded, but when I inevitably died with no hearts left, nobody ressed me, so I've not a clue. T_T Robo wastes my stones and time. *CRIES*

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 10-07-2007, 04:45 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Aww that sucks, you seem to have extra bad luck with that KQ. T__T" Do you wait till your 2 minutes are up before spawning? I never use it before the 2 minutes are up unless I'm sure I will still be able to save a heart till the end...

Which room did you just try it in?
Old 10-07-2007, 04:48 AM   #3
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
I didn't wait the 2 minutes on the first one, but I did on the second. x_x It was A, and we went into the front room for the most part and it was fine (except I got mobbed by carnival wolves at the beginning)

The tanks really ticked me off DX I hate people trying to use an archer as a tank for 50+ monsters and a boss T_T__T_T_T

Teva

Old 10-07-2007, 04:56 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
I didn't wait the 2 minutes on the first one, but I did on the second. x_x It was A, and we went into the front room for the most part and it was fine (except I got mobbed by carnival wolves at the beginning)

The tanks really ticked me off DX I hate people trying to use an archer as a tank for 50+ monsters and a boss T_T__T_T_T
Aw. Did you miss out the other rooms so you went to A? I've only succeeded in A once out of the times I tried it in. B seems to be my lucky room. C is okay, sometimes fail sometimes win, it's average.

But yeah, it sounds like you had lowsy tanks or something. But then again, at the end when everyone runs around, tanks can't come to cos they're usually probably dead or taking down other stuff. I usually just run around. A little trick I do is that - providing I still have a life to spare - is that I purpose die at 10 seconds (if I get chased by a heap of mobs) and then I quickly respawn and run away, and the mobs would still be standing around looking lost by the time the 10 seconds are up. xD Of course, I don't do this if there's someone near by, lol!

I remember once when I was on the run, I had a few boars behind me. After a while of running, I look again to find a bunch of boars, kebings, and archers chasing me. I'd be like "where the heck did they come from?!" but I kept running anyway. Then I saw this guy running in the opposite direction with a bunch of mobs just like me, and I was like "holy shi... at least it's chasing that guy". And when we ran up to each other, that guy fell slowly onto his knees and dropped dead right in front of me! I was like "WTH!!" and ran smack bang into his mobs.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:58 AM   #5
Elrohier
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: Elrohier
Current Level: 2x
Elrohier is on a distinguished road
I wish I could be in a KQ for one thing... But... [/selfloathing]

Thats gotta suck. Ever try saying, "Im not your goddamn tank! The retard is!" xD
Old 10-07-2007, 05:30 AM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Hilarious
Blaaaahs, you made me laugh so hard I cried!

I haven't had the chance to try a Robo KQ but now I'm both scared and curious!

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 10-07-2007, 05:38 AM   #7
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Sorrys. D:
Old 10-07-2007, 05:53 AM   #8
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

roflrofl yeah, At first a tank had robo and such, and he goes running past me with it, I run opposite, and I look behind me and...they're after me now LOL Oh well xD

Teva

Old 10-07-2007, 06:11 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I hate it when they fail to establish a runner, or they don't know how to lead the mob and run around like crazy. One of the groups tried to get me to be the runner O.O
Old 10-07-2007, 06:20 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Yeah. I love it when there's some good runners in the group though. Makes me happy when I see the tanks go up, AoE taunt and then off they go sprinting in circles.

What sucks is that even my absorption (which absorbs 1.6k damage) didn't help a good runner once. I was running with him to occasionally heal and stuff for a while, and when there's a few mobs suddenly chasing me, he'd stop and taunt them and quickly heals himself as well. Then later on, half of my party was dead, so I had to go and revive. I casted invincible on him and ran off to revive, planning to catch up later. Then in the middle of reviving, I heard him say "LOLOL SO MUCH FOR DAMAGE ABSORPTION!" So apparently my 1.6k damage absorption didn't help! D: Either that, or the invincible just ended when he got hit. >_____<"

They should nerf the mobs if they managed to take more than 1.6k hp out of a tanking fighter. D: The Korean version looks so much more easier! ><"