Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #31
Randomness
Slime

Randomness is on a distinguished road

Is anyone getting this error message, also I can not connect to the web page. Also, before you mention the foriegn issue... I am American living in Ohio. the full error message is as follows.

Unable to connect to patch server: HTTP Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable. If I click OK it retrys and comes back with the same message.

The website is currently unavailable? I get a message like I am offline... but as you can see by my posting in the forums here... I am indeed online...

Is there anyone with some tech knowledge that can give me a hand figguring out what the deal is?

I got a Corrupted 503 response from the server once the earlier error was cleared... and then the program froze and its all horrible... ANY IDEAS?

IRL name: Matt.
I dont care if you dont care what my name is, so please dont tell me.

IGNs:
~Random_Bullseye~ Lvl. 1 Archer
~Random_Chaos~ Lvl. 1 Mage
~Random_Massacre~ Lvl. 1 Fighter
~Random_Beatdown~ Lvl. 1 Cleric

I look Forward to seeing everyone in-game if they happen to be online at the same time as me.

~ I'm the friendliest guy you will ever meet, until you betray that friendship...~

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-11-2008 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Do not double post.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:32 PM   #32
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
For your question, we should all be getting this error. Look around, there are tons of threads on this. The website can't be accessed either, and you can't login unless you stayed logged in from the beginning >__>"

And please don't double post. Use the edit button at the bottom of your post =D

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-11-2008, 01:03 PM   #33
Ayashie
Slime

Ayashie is on a distinguished road
I have this kind of error too..

This is so unfair... If i have known i should not have logged out in the first place!!!

The GMs should at least give us a time frame for how long all this will take,
making so will at least give us assurance and piece of mind (and not checking the site and game every min... its frustrating really!!!)
Old 01-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #34
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Hopefulyl the game wil be up soon. The sites up.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #35
copycat_teefs
Imp

Current Level: 71
Server: Apoline
copycat_teefs is on a distinguished road
I was asleep for twelve hours... still going...?
Old 01-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah they've mad post that it's coming back up soon... (wonder how many Hrs "soon" will be...)

Quote:
Hello Outsparkians!

We sincerely apologize for the technical issues that have been affecting our website, and in turn, the ability to log into our games. Last night, there was an unexpected issue with our hosting servers, and we have had our technicians working all night to resolve the issue. We have made much progress, and we assure you that their diligent work should resolve this issue soon. In the meantime, please bear with us during this downtime. The login servers for Fiesta and Secret of the Solstice will be coming up soon. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us through support@outspark.com. Since this is a known issue, it is unnecessary to send in more emails regarding being unable to login.

We appreciate your feedback and support!

CSR_Cretz
Customer Support

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #37
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I merged four threads into one.

Oh and I apologise for random closing of three threads in Technical support - I was in the process of closing some things when FF crashed so I didn't get to open it back up (apparently I ticked too many threads, woops!).
Old 01-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #38
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
My god. Four threads. Good luck with the other 3187 threads. =)
Old 01-12-2008, 01:30 AM   #39
bethbeth
Slime

bethbeth is on a distinguished road
waaaa. is outspark still down? cant log-in. waaaaa
Old 01-12-2008, 02:03 AM   #40
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
No.
Closed Thread