Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Should Falcomist be permanently banned?
Yes. 8 9.30%
No. 78 90.70%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
Zukiz
Hero Slime

Zukiz is on a distinguished road
Petition: Falcomist's ban

For those who would like to post in this thread, I do ask that there should be no flames towards any of the guilds, or the banned players.

Yes, I did read the other thread and that Falcomist wanted the thread closed. But as of now, his submited ticket was declined, and I have heard that his account is still under investigation. As of right now, this is the only way I could think of that would help him.

Here is what really happened. [Yes, I fail in taking screenshots, you can say I have no "proof", but the truth is the truth, I have no reason to lie. There were people at the scene of the war, if you'd like, you can ask them. Existance being one that wasn't involved in the war or any of it.]

Vendetta warred Might_Army. Reason being an incident that happened in Abyss. In the Dungeon of Abyss, a few guildmates were attacked while grinding. They asked, "Why did you attack us?", the answer was, "Because we can for a room." During this attack, one of our guildmates lost experience, and scrolls, which isn't that big of a deal I guess, as both of these can be gained back, but it was the immaturity of the guild that caused anger and later, a war. As some of you may know, if you are killed by a player, you do not lose experience, but if you are killed by a monster (the monster taking the last hit), which is the case here, you do lose experience. Although there is no rules in Abyss, or any of the battlefields, I do believe that it is common courtesy to go by "first come, first serve", unless you're party can't take the whole room, which our guildmate's party did. (Atleast, this is the generation I grew up in.) Do you honestly kill another party just because you have more people in you're party, along with no monsters attacking you, JUST to get a room to grind in? This is basically the same as warring for a grind spot. (Yes, they did try a few times to get the room back, but was repeatedly killed, eventually, they gave up and logged off.) Many of our guildmates were angry hearing that they were killed for a grinding spot in Abyss, and so was Uchiha_Itachi and Falcomist. Later during the night, we warred. Mighty_Army ran off towards Forest of Mist, and Vendetta members couldn't attack. Mighty_Army never asked for the war to stop in any case, and started calling names towards Vendetta. This also includes speaking in a different language (Spanish) at the same time in normal chat, when they could have spoken in guild chat. So being people who don't speak/understand Spanish, we took it as insults. Falcomist and Uchiha_Itachi being at the scene saw this, and knowing what happened to a good friend (our guildmates who were attacked for a grind spot), they got upset, and said things that were out of the line. With this, I have heard that Mighty_Army was jailed, and Falcomist and Uchiha_Itachi were permanently banned without any warning. I have seen some of the Might_Army members roaming around freely without any punishment (or maybe a day in jail) despite saying things as well. Yes, both sides, Mighty_Army and Vendetta, along with their friends Falcomist and Uchiha_Itachi were all at fault for getting into an argument.

In the screenshots shown by Elcuau:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...eenshot038.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...eenshot037.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...eenshot035.jpg

None of these screenshots show racist comments in any way that should result in a permanent ban. In wars, trash talks are common. Especially if theres a huge gap between the losing side and the winning side. If there is an argument, theres faults on both sides. Not just one. If one side gets permanently banned with no warning, and the other gets jailed or even no punishment, both trash talking, I find it rather unfair, but I guess this isn't just my view, its about everyone's view.

Having this said, is it really fair to Falcomist to be permanently banned, with no warning, for defending friends? Is it fair how one side gets jailed, and the other gets permanently banned?

With this in mind, I'd like to start petition for Falcomist to be unbanned. Or even to have a lesser punishment as I believe a permanent ban is too severe.

I thank you for reading this long post. And taking the time to vote.~

Edit:
If you do choose to vote, could you please put your reasons as to why you voted this. This would also help the petition as I accidentally chose anonymous... >.<

Last edited by Zukiz; 04-24-2008 at 11:59 PM..
Old 04-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Edit: Yes i miss read poll

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards

Last edited by Zwivix; 04-24-2008 at 10:44 PM..
Old 04-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Zukiz
Hero Slime

Zukiz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
*signed yes*
---
Fiesta suffered a great loss when he was banned. We need him back he needs another chance. Defending one's friends is not something to be banned about.
Eek. Yes was for him to be permanenly banned. >.<
Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
uhh, I think you misread the poll Zwiv.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yeah i did....Hmm nvm opposite.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Would you like me to change yours zwivix?
Old 04-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Yes pls ^^ thx

TEVA:
Old 04-24-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
K done
Old 04-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #9
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Well, after reading through your post, one thing I have to say to you:

Indentation please. XD Walls of text are horrible to read.

Anyways, well...While its nice that players exhibit politeness in battlegrounds, the whole purpose of battlegrounds is that they are made for PK, so when you go in there, that's the risk you take.

Is it right for a party bigger than yours to take the room from you that you've been in?

Yes. They have every right to try and take it, because essentially, if battlegrounds was meant for everybody to be full of sunshine and flowers, it would not be available to PK in it. The heightened experience and drop rates + PK are to promote player competition. If you can't deal with others attacking you for your spot, then you shouldn't be in abyss in the first place.

Now, about falco and uchi being banned -

I personally don't think racist remarks should have been said, and I think that they deserve a punisment for them, but i do believe that perma-banning is a little more than necessary, especially when others have done worse and have not even been reprimanded at all for it. Maybe a couple weeks to a month of being banned, but permanent is overkill.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #10
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
I really hope a petition would change things since banning Falco for racism was wrong as he didn't make any racist comments. I don't think however it will because I dont think Outspark will own up to its mistake. If it does start just let me know where to sign however .

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Closed Thread