Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #11
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough

If it's a vendor weapon... I feel very bad for everyone who gets 2nd and 3rd. A +9 level 70 vendor weapon, while unimpressive, does at least have some value, at least until T3 perfect stones come out (if they do). A +3 on the other hand, imo is worse than a lvl 70 dungeon weapon, or a lvl 70 green (when they eventually start dropping).

I make around 40-50s an hour from monster drops from just levelling, and selling them all, I assume for other lvl 70+ people, it is similar; so it wouldn't take too much fuss to just go and buy a weapon from the smith, a few elrues, and do it manually, even with a few breakages.

The +3 seems stingy, and hardly what I'd consider appropriate for a "Legend of Isya".
Old 01-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #12
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
arent there only like 5 per each server that gets a "special gift"? why couldnt they BOTH get it? or is it only for the 1st perons =/

but yeah.. man they're so stingy!

I've got a question... with her Character window.. why doesnt it show her free stat built? like the (+30) things?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #13
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I've got a question... with her Character window.. why doesnt it show her free stat built? like the (+30) things?
She blacked it out. If you look closely, she covered it with black boxes.
Old 01-16-2008, 11:29 AM   #14
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
*nevermind lol (Blahs got to it)

Last edited by Ivramire; 01-16-2008 at 11:34 AM..
Old 01-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
oh really @_@ i could hardly see.. but that made sense....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-16-2008, 11:44 AM   #16
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
wow that's a bit cheap. But this is outspark. The company that never gave out CS items to those CS users because of Teva going down frequently, even though they said they would. Is giving out one more +9 weapon really all that pricy? Does it hurt there money flow that much? No, probably not.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #17
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
A +3 lvl 70 vendor weapon? =/
A little patience, some stones, a weapon, money can make it.
IMO worse, like Patchouli said, than a green or dungeon weapon. While a +9 is at least pretty impressive with its glow and good added stats, a +3 just isn't much ...
Issit going to hurt the economy so much to give ONE more weapon? Dx

This is slightly selfish. Why can't you promote getting to lvl 79 so fast? And like Hessah said, where are the compensations? Shouldn't they be happy about people getting to lvl 79, and award them a bonus for participating and dedicating time to Fiesta?

D<

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-16-2008, 11:55 AM   #18
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
WOW o.O And I thought the lv 66 I partied with the other day was impressive. Aoi no Kaze is pretty high leveled... I'll have to ask my IRL friend about them more, as he's in that guild lol

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 01-16-2008, 12:12 PM   #19
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
And this is why I personally am not leveling until this is resolved. As in, until they give Sylv a weapon, because if it's a vendor wep...I'm gonna go nuts....not to put it out there like this but we spent $100's too reach 79 first...we supported the HECK out of Outspark, and then they tell us things like this....I'm thinking maybe me and DBB will do it anyway...and see what they say....

As some of the more enlightened players know. The blue lvl 70 wep sucks...the stats on them are not LEGEND quality...therefor all we would get would be the ability to say, hey look at my +9 blue....
Old 01-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #20
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
Well, if nothing else, it does at least have big damage/crit (the lvl 70 blue), so you can make an argument in favour of it, which you can't really do for the npc weapon...
Closed Thread