Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #1
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Bijou's lvl 79er!

http://www.outspark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38604

O_________________________________O

Aoi_No_Kaze from Bijou seems like a really high lvled guild ...
but that was fast.

Hitting lvl 79 at that rate ... o______o
>___> Anyone wanna do the maths here?

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-16-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Hey! I just saw that one. xD

Now after spending days on end without outside communication and a big bum... she gets a +9 weapon and... no levels to gain. Yay!
Old 01-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, I just showed wacky that link, LOL. I was more distracted by the buffs the party had... @.@" And the 59k crit.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
More than 13 hours per day on Fiesta, on average.

Last edited by a.L; 01-16-2008 at 09:30 AM..
Old 01-16-2008, 09:36 AM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
More than 13 hours per day on Fiesta, on average.
O_____________O
MORE THAN HALF A DAY!?

x__x
Is that based on pure grinding? Cause that's A LOT ... >__>" I don't have to be a math genius to figure that out, LOL.
I guess if you're having a lot of fun you could grind for 13+ hours, but it's kinda hard D= especially if you have other stuff to do. Lots of work for a game.

And Loveless is kinda right >__>" reaching lvl 79 means you got to the top and can relax and help out friends, but it doesn't pose a challenge anymore ...

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-16-2008, 09:39 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I'm only judging from her xfire thing. It says hse's been on for 72 hours this week. Not sure exactly how much of that was spent on grinding.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #7
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

LOL, I just saw that too xD
That's ... still a lot @___@

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
Well you can't determine are play time based on xfire, we really only turn it on to talk to each other. Like i've stated before, we grind 15+ hours a day minimum.

Sylvia has technically been 79 for well over a day now...He stopped with 300 exp to go because he was waiting for Luria to hit 79 at the same time with him.

After speaking with Murdock we basically got this impression.

If Sylvia and Luria hit 79 at the exact same time, in an attempt to both get +9 weapons, neither will receive anything.

Hence why Sylvia decided to hit 79 today. Luria has about 2.5 million exp to go...and everyone is upset because of how Murdock handled this situation.

Also, on a more UPSET note.

From what we can tell by Murdock's horrible grammer and language....the players are most likely going to recieve a +9 of the weapon they have equipped....meaning vendor +9....

We'll find out more tomorrow though I guess if Sylv get's a weapon...
Old 01-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post

If Sylvia and Luria hit 79 at the exact same time, in an attempt to both get +9 weapons, neither will receive anything.
I don't get it, why are they being so stingy for?? It's just ONE extra +9 weapon to give away if that really happens. I don't think that will really affect their cash income or anything...
Old 01-16-2008, 10:10 AM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
Well you can't determine are play time based on xfire, we really only turn it on to talk to each other. Like i've stated before, we grind 15+ hours a day minimum.

Sylvia has technically been 79 for well over a day now...He stopped with 300 exp to go because he was waiting for Luria to hit 79 at the same time with him.

Hence why Sylvia decided to hit 79 today. Luria has about 2.5 million exp to go...and everyone is upset because of how Murdock handled this situation.

Also, on a more UPSET note.

From what we can tell by Murdock's horrible grammer and language....the players are most likely going to recieve a +9 of the weapon they have equipped....meaning vendor +9....

We'll find out more tomorrow though I guess if Sylv get's a weapon...
... ... ... ...
Ah, okay. Lemme see:
They are bashing someone for waiting for their friend to level up at the same time and getting a +9 weap at the same time. In my opinion, that's kinda like discouraging friendship. To me, it's out of friendship that your guildie/friend Sylvia waited ...
And the +9 weapon they have equipped? What does that mean? Do you mean they're going to receive a +9 weapon of the same sort that they already have ... ?
If so ... >_____>

Other than deleting lots of threads concerning Outspark's way of handling situations, now there's this. If I'm not mistaken, I smell lying ... D=

EDIT //
I agree with Blaaaahs.
Furthermore, it will enlighten the audience and the participants. If they know Outspark as the generous Outspark, maybe people will stick around for a while. ONE +9 weapon free giveout isn't much ... please. >___>"

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread