Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 05:24 AM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
What grinds your gears?

Okay, yes we all know we just love our ever so perfect game, Fiesta.

But what bugs you about or on the game.

What on Fiesta grinds your gears? ^o^ lol
Old 09-13-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
Symphoni
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Theia
Current Level: 4x
Server: Theia-World
Symphoni is on a distinguished road
my grinders.. xD
Old 09-13-2007, 06:41 AM   #3
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Those bots, and of course, general idiots.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:56 AM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I know... why don't they just ban accounts or ISPs(if possible) that do that >_< They promote a dishonest way of gaming.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #5
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I know... why don't they just ban accounts or ISPs(if possible) that do that >_< They promote a dishonest way of gaming.
I don't think just banning accounts is effective, have you noticed how the names of the bots change almost everyday?

They should make some sort of disconnection system, say if you spam the same thing on shout over and over, it disconnects you. (If possible)
Old 09-13-2007, 07:10 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I don't think just banning accounts is effective, have you noticed how the names of the bots change almost everyday?

They should make some sort of disconnection system, say if you spam the same thing on shout over and over, it disconnects you. (If possible)
Yeah I noticed... in fact... I think there was 2 bots sitting in roumen promoting two different sites....

I guess if it wasnt a beta version, they'll probably do a bit more about banning those bots...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:22 AM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I once got trained by a party running past me once. They weren't at risk of dying or anything.. but it killed me. They werent far from me at all, I could see them and click on them. I asked their cleric for a revive, but they completely ignored me. It was the least they could have done for killing me.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:26 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA ohh! that happened to me too! we were grinding happily when i saw a group of mob chasing after 1 person... at 1st i laughed going "haha look at that person being chased" then remembered that those mob could turn around for us! I was about to call out to my partner "RUN" but i think it was too late... we're as dead as corpse....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-13-2007, 07:29 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

I even asked politely. I ask if I could have a rev please. Then I begged politely, then when it gets down to 30 seconds I begged desperately.
I never demand a revive ^^;;
Old 09-13-2007, 07:51 AM   #10
a.L
A to the R to the K

Idiots suck. D:

I hate people who beg for parties even after you say no. The more times you say no, the more Z's they add to "PLZ".

For example,
noob: PT?
me: No thanks.
noob: PLZ
me: No.
noob: PLZZZ
me: I already said no.
noob: PLZZZZZ????
me: /ignoremode
Closed Thread