Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
june's player of the month

hey guys just wanned to post this for info so here ya go
June 2008 - Chinsky

Hello Fiesta Players,

We are proud to announce our latest Player of the Month for Fiesta! Join us in congratulating Chinsky, another awesome member of the community. And now, the interview...

*NOTE: Player of the month interviews may be edited to correct punctuation, spelling and/or grammar

What server do you play on and what character do you use the most?
Bijou - Chinsky

Are you in a guild? What made you join that specific guild?
I'm proud member of NoMercy. Dear friends and special someone is from this guild but besides that I have come to respect how this guild works. They know how to have fun and at the same time excel in playing their characters.

What is your favorite thing about Fiesta?
Gameplay-wise, it's the mix of simplicity and diversity. It has a lot of things in store for the players, but they're presented in a simple manner making them accessible for the players to have fun easily. Next is the community, both players and Outspark staff! I love how everyone makes a huge effort in making this game fun for all and how the staff is very dedicated and actually listen to the people's concerns and suggestions.

What do you do when your not playing Fiesta?
Next immediate thing I would do is to lurk around the forums. After that it's either I'm stuck with school work or I go back to reading books/manga, watching various TV series and/or going out with my friends.

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself? Where are you from? What are your hobbies?
err... alright here goes, I'm.. I'm from Venus.. and yes I'm an alien >.< but... I love earthlings--- okay, I'm going too far. I'm from Makati, Philippines. I'm your average childish student who loves to play video games, procrastinate school work, watches lots of things (except "adult" stuff), sit down and draw to her imagination's content, occasionally daydream, and make fun of my dear friends.

What's your favorite TV Show?
Air Crash Investigation.

If you could be one of Fiesta's GM's, who would you be and why?
GM_Silkypico would be amusing because his humor is just wicked and I can use that as excuse to do crazy stuff around Isya. My "ebilness" can be put to good use when that happens.

What is you favorite map in Fiesta? Why?
Temple of Spirits to be honest. I just fell in love with that place. but with what Fiesta has at the moment, it's Forest of Slumber. I've become fond of the numerous waterfalls in FoS. It has a lot of eye-candy details that is very cool for pretty screen shots.

Do you have any heroes or idols you look up too?
No one in particular as I've met several people that possess this trait, but I've always admired and looked up at people who are determined and never give up who always do their best in whatever they do no matter what happens.

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to you in Fiesta?
Hmm, a lot of funny things happen always to me but I must say it's a tie between the occasional glitches like when a dead character gets revived and the character walks/attacks as if he still lying down. It never fails to make me laugh hysterically and the occasional strangers that come up to you suddenly asking you to be their girlfriend or wife. xD

What is you favorite movie of all time?
Captain Jack!!! erm, Pirates of the Caribbean.

What kinda music do you like? Who's you favorite artist?
Eeek, my weakest point is music, unlike most people I know, I'm not so into it. Don't have a liking to a particular genre nor do I have a favorite artist however, if I really like the song I don't care what kind of music or who the artist may be. XD

Why do you think you were chosen as June's Player of the month?
I have no idea really. I just love the game and love the people.

Do you have a favorite event in Fiesta?
Haha, Date a GM Event. It was really interesting, the elimination process, activities and prizes and everything about it It was really amusing and super fun.

How many licks do it take to get to the center of a Toostie Pop?
I just swallow it so I suppose zero or one since you kinda lick it as you swallow it.. okay so nevermind, next question please.

If you put a new dance in Fiesta what would it be? Why?
If anyone has seen the anime, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, the dance at the ending song is hilarious and I would love to see that dance.

Do you have a favorite player in Fiesta? Who? Why?
oOTingTingOo (bijou char)/ BabyNICA (Epith char) because of her awesome personality. She is very helpful and fun to be with. She's also proven herself as a wonderful guild master and great friend you can depend on always.

Using MS Paint, draw a picture of yourself.

If you could be a Boss monster in Fiesta, which boss would you be and why?
Torturer King for the win! because.. he's cute and fat. Seriously. And the title of TK sounds awesome as I can go think up ways how to torture people! Mwahaha.

What got you into playing this game?
The anime-style of the graphics appealed to me easily, and its simplicity to play. The community slowly got me hooked and it has kept me playing since.

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
Old 06-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
she sounds like a fun girl!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 06-07-2008 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Got her gender mixed up oopz
Old 06-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
*she/dudette
Old 06-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL yeah i realised after i typed it haha

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 06-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hey does anyone remember who last month's was?

Yosei = Teva
?????? = ?????
Chinsky = Bijou

Just wonder if they are selecting one server a month to keep it fair.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 06-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #6
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
oh soz forgot to put the ms pain pic on ill post that l8ter

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
Closed Thread