Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-16-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
lightduty
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: JR_RobinHood, MagicNuke, Lightduty,
Current Level: 61(archer), 85(mage), 51(fighter)
Server: Apoline
lightduty is on a distinguished road
Guide on the promotion Lvl 20

Ok so i was playing fiesta and i reached lvl 20. The magical number for all fiesta newbies. I have a lvl 28 cleric which was easy to do the promotion quest because all u need is good buff and 5-10 tier 2 sp potion then you just heal yourself .

The story is different with fighters and other classes because can heal yourself so i have created the simplest and the best way to do the promo (this is my way)

Step 1: Go to the temp stone dude in fom(forest of mist)and buy all the hp stone you can (if you can’t find any tier2 hp potion)

Step 2: Go to eld and speak with the dude that give the kq and do the quest road to promo. He will talk a lot of stuff. Then talk to him about going to see master Sean in fom.

Step 3: There is always puples(clerics) walking or just chilling in eld now this is the tricky part you have to seek out some cleric that has very high lvl. The higher the lvl better the buff. Also have some scrolls trier 2 preferred

Step 4: go to Master Sean in the fom and talk to him. Then take of all of the armor you have on then enter.

Step 5: DON'T PUT ON THE ARMOR UNTIL THE SHADOW IS FORMED!!! Now since we got that of the way next you just have to try to get him to run to the door. By attacking

Step 6: you have to follow him and there will be 3 shadow keblings. Kill them and go to the next room. he will talk a lot of stuff u dont have to read. Then kill all the skeleton and go to the next room. You don’t have to kill these shadow kebling.

Step 7: follow the blue light into the room. The sec the room gets lighter start running back to the middle this is because the stone dude spwans near. Your shadow should appear and freeze you; he will talk bunch of trash again. Don’t worry last trash talk. Then you need to take out the monsters in this order.

1: archer
2: then the dude with the sword
3: The huge stone monster
4: start attacking your shadow

Step 8: another stone thing should spawn don’t worry about him keep hitting your shadow until he dies then wala ur done if u didn’t use all the sp stone or the healing things just keep it for later like kq or some huge fights.
lightduty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #2
Gobbledydook
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Gobbledydook
Current Level: 100 Glad!
Server: Epith
Gobbledydook is on a distinguished road
All wrong.

The promotion is so easy nowadays that all you need is to stock up on HP and SP stones, and kill everything in your way.

No need for complicated strategies or what not.
Gobbledydook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #3
lightduty
Mushroom Fighter

hey i am just trying to help a newbie. i know its simple but why waste time messing up.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:39 AM   #4
crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gobbledydook View Post
All wrong.

The promotion is so easy nowadays that all you need is to stock up on HP and SP stones, and kill everything in your way.

No need for complicated strategies or what not.
I somewhat disagree. Most experienced players WILL find some guides useless/meaningless because they've had time to strategize and come up with their own way to do something. I do agree that the level 20 job quest is relatively simple. May I suggest making one for mages because they have the hardest time? To be honest I wish I saw a guide, even if seemingly obvious, when I did my first job change. I was a cleric, which partially helped, but if I were to use a mage or archer I would've wanted to have a bit of insight, seeing this is my second mmo, and my first "fighting" one, or w/e you wanna call it.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
lightduty
Mushroom Fighter

yes i would be glad to do a lvl 20 mage guild on promo just give me couple of days