Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 03:55 AM   #1
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Burning Hill.

okay, i seriously think there are bots at burning hill and their names are: Kalbez , Marey , kalaji2 , goldstein , lobyster ( all clerics )

I tried uploading the picture of them but zz. somehow it doesn't work. Anyway, all of them are identical except their clothes, which are the lvl 24 boots, lvl 28 pants and the lvl 20 bless armor. Anyway, they mostly attack the glow wolves and attack as a whole most of the time.

So, be careful. >.>
Old 11-06-2007, 04:58 AM   #2
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Time to train them. 8D
Old 11-06-2007, 05:06 AM   #3
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
unleash botkiller 2.0
Old 11-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #4
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Anyway, forget it. 2 of them moved to moonlight tomb. Is i just me or do I feel that they are stalking me!? >.>
Old 11-06-2007, 05:09 AM   #5
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
unleash botkiller 2.0
*Unleashes a bunny*

Go get 'em Botkiller 2.0! D<
Old 11-06-2007, 05:11 AM   #6
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

xD

*Gets my mini kebing* Botkiller 2.1 is ready for standby!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:12 AM   #7
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i run into so many bots in burning hill it's ridiculous. all clerics mostly at gold slime and glow wolf

here's one:

i've also seen a few others like desart and i cna't remember the rest of the names
Old 11-06-2007, 05:18 AM   #8
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Destrus View Post
i run into so many bots in burning hill it's ridiculous. all clerics mostly at gold slime and glow wolf

here's one:

i've also seen a few others like desart and i cna't remember the rest of the names
I don't think i've ever really seen a bot in Burning Hill. But i'm sure there has been. I've seen quite a few in Moonlight Tomb and in other places. Its really annoying when they're in newbie places. But its better than them being in Collapsed Prison or some where else. I'm almost close enough to be able to devote my time to leveling up in Collapsed Prison so the other places really don't bother me.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:20 AM   #9
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

Bots are REALLY annoying. But i was wonderin where they came from. Anyone wanna post the answer?
Old 11-06-2007, 05:23 AM   #10
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
Bots are REALLY annoying. But i was wonderin where they came from. Anyone wanna post the answer?
They come from those gold selling websites. Those bots are (more than likely) gold farmers to help get the website more gold, silver, items, etc. They also get accounts to a high level or the max level and sell them off. So in other words you're exchanging real money for fake money, items, characters, etc. Kinda pathetic but i'm not surprised people buy them. Some people are just too lazy to do any hard work.
Closed Thread