Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 01:10 AM   #21
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Keweney View Post
Not like a monster but more like a harvesting object, like a mushroom or a herb... You open them and you get the item inside, then they disappear and respawn after a (long) time.

~Kew
and now the 1 million dollar question.... What is a herb technically? Right, a monster ;-)

and u more correct then u may know... the treasure chest is really just another herb/mushroom.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:17 AM   #22
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
No, Graveyard would not be a cave. The caves are Echo, Windy, and that other one that is Uruga that I keep getting killed at the gate.
graveyard of the dead would be similarly comparable to marlone clan hideout, concelaed peak (typically referred to as dungeons)... not one of the mining caves

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07

Last edited by FatalLace; 12-27-2007 at 01:30 AM..
Old 12-27-2007, 05:30 AM   #23
pepper22
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: RedSonia/ 킹쵸코
Current Level: 4x Fighter/Cleric
pepper22 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I've checked the JWiki and it says that since their certain update the chest spawns every 4 hours.

I can confirm that they do spawn in the same general area as I had a time where I'd go around looking for them after every server check. I've always found the same treasure chest 5-6 times in the same spot. Also depending on the level range of the map the treasure will be better than if you found one in Forest of Mist.

You're likely to find treasure chests in party dungeons but not in caves apparently. You could always go and search for em to be sure but I've yet to have heard of anyone finding one in caves.
Yep, 4hours seems right. Boss mobs spawn every 4 hours as well. I have been farming the Zombie King(korean server) for 3 days now, and every 4 hours there is a Zombie King and a chest(the chest is in a different spot,but within the same room). Good times~~
Old 12-27-2007, 06:01 AM   #24
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Ooo, so there is a pattern, at least until the servers are reset xD

Well, I don't think it's going to be very great if we find out the pattern =/ maybe leave it at that? Cause if we have a million people clambering up and down the map every 4 hours tis not going to be great >___<

{ enraya ! }
Old 12-27-2007, 11:15 PM   #25
jorgeh92094
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Jorge2
Current Level: 35
Server: Apoline
jorgeh92094 is on a distinguished road
personally....i think that chets will be found more plentifull in places barely anyone visits.......like dungeons (GotD) rather than heavily populated places like moonlight of forest of mist. Less people would mean less people trying to take the chests......right?
Old 12-28-2007, 08:38 PM   #26
Drake1
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: none
Current Level: 7000
Server: apo for life
Drake1 will become famous soon enough
One day I found a chest in FoT near where the little lizardmen spawn all I got was a blessed Xir T1 3 copper lumps a return scroll rumen and return scroll eld.
Old 12-29-2007, 12:38 AM   #27
jorgeh92094
Slow Slime

In-Game Name: Jorge2
Current Level: 35
Server: Apoline
jorgeh92094 is on a distinguished road
lol.....yeah, once i found a chest having mostly return scrolls and elrue....while the other i found a slime pet and blessed xir....
Closed Thread