Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #11
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Well yeah there are pre-set spots. But their spawn time is random. And they're all reset when the server goes down and back up.
Oh nice so after the servers come back up its a giant race to the spots where people know that chests spawn. I guess the server going down cant be all bad ^^

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Yeah@Zwivix's last Q.

As far as I could figure, one in MT is very likely to have a pet.
Oww, I found one in MT but I only got stones and herbs...Just my luck.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #12
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough
Random Spawn Times? I don't know about that. I was farming in FoT and got a pet in the chest there. 10 minutes after i got the chest, a high level logged in at almost the EXACT spot where i got the chest. Was it chance or do some folks have a pattern worked out?
Old 12-26-2007, 06:17 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
The server must've recently had gone down, cuz once it goes back up, alot of chests are up. But after that they're random.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:00 PM   #14
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
AJ_Hiraku thinks there is a four hour time lapse between chest spawning.

Can chests appear in caves, not counting events?
Old 12-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #15
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I've checked the JWiki and it says that since their certain update the chest spawns every 4 hours.

I can confirm that they do spawn in the same general area as I had a time where I'd go around looking for them after every server check. I've always found the same treasure chest 5-6 times in the same spot. Also depending on the level range of the map the treasure will be better than if you found one in Forest of Mist.

You're likely to find treasure chests in party dungeons but not in caves apparently. You could always go and search for em to be sure but I've yet to have heard of anyone finding one in caves.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:13 PM   #16
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
technical just are just a different kind of monster. They spawn, and when u open them u technical kill them. So they die and drop items.

But they are the kind of monster u cant attack, just like u cant attack an npc.

So if u think about how and where they appear, think of them as they were a simple but rare mob.
Old 12-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #17
Keweney
Mushroom

Tournaments Won: 1

Keweney is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MaxOff View Post
technical just are just a different kind of monster. They spawn, and when u open them u technical kill them. So they die and drop items.

But they are the kind of monster u cant attack, just like u cant attack an npc.

So if u think about how and where they appear, think of them as they were a simple but rare mob.
Not like a monster but more like a harvesting object, like a mushroom or a herb... You open them and you get the item inside, then they disappear and respawn after a (long) time.

~Kew
Old 12-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #18
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Can chests appear in caves, not counting events?
Would the Graveyard of the Dead count as a cave. Becasue my friend found one in there while we were killing the ZK. (He got two pets in the chest...)

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 12-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #19
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
No, Graveyard would not be a cave. The caves are Echo, Windy, and that other one that is Uruga that I keep getting killed at the gate.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 12-27-2007, 12:15 AM   #20
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
No, Graveyard would not be a cave. The caves are Echo, Windy, and that other one that is Uruga that I keep getting killed at the gate.
Oh never mind then. I never really go into caves then...where is the one in Uruga?

TEVA:
Closed Thread