Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 04:36 AM   #1
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
-Complainers about Clerics in PvP read this Plz-

-Alright before I say this alot of you people will be pretty mad an think im a idiot but all of what im saying is true so ill apologize ahead of time @ the Mods if you feel my post is way out of line please jus delete...an again sorry

Ok Ive about had it up to my neck with people complaining about Clerics.... get your facts straight Invincible lasts 30 sec and it ONLY absorbs X amount of damage if you're not smart enough to figure out how simple it is to kill a cleric be quiet an go play NeoPets....You're stupid for tryin to solo a Cleric in the first place... it all comes down to END buddy even if i didnt have Invincible u couldnt drop me **** Guntrix at lvl 65 couldnt drop me an all i was doin was shielding Andy and healing myself * i did not use Invincible on myself once* Dude...spare us your pathetic whining and go learn the game.

Ok increase Invincible cool time to 2 mins you say? Tell me how you plan finish KQs and Do boss hunts please enlighten me dude...Man the lvl 40 quest boss does 640 dmg per hit and hes got atk speed coming out of his butt..then you have the KQ i'd like to see you even think about doin that with a 2min invincible..Goblin King lvl 48 boss 1k dmg per hit...but u wouldnt know that....dude learn pvp tactics please...if clerics were a easy kill you wouldnt have anything to say but simply because you cant solo them you find it neccesary to complain

As for your complaints about mage skills....dude again learn the game INT didnt work in CB1 hence the low dmg on mages. You should really have actually played the game instead of making your unfound complaints against mage skills and cleric buffs they are like that for a reason since mobs do so much dmg later on , but again you wouldnt know that.But if you need a mage lesson in CB2 pm me an ill have Fireriot give you a few pointers.

*for all of your complaints and failures at killing a cleric in pvp heres a guide*
Needs:

1: Fighter

2:Mage and Whatever else u want to bring

*OK heres where it gets hard....not really but obviously you arent intelligent enough to figure it out on your own so here we go.*

Dps cleric for x amount of dmg ill use 2k as a example or use a Mage to purge...Next have your Fighter stun the cleric then do what any intelligent guild will SPIKE DMG....Cleric dead GG noobs

Quit Crying and learn how to play or be a CareBear an avoid pvp please =/

again im sorry if this is out of line an i offend anyone but it needs to be said to quiet the complaining masses.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by fullback1719; 07-05-2007 at 05:49 AM..
Old 07-05-2007, 04:38 AM   #2
Lune
Slime

Lune is on a distinguished road
My only quarrel is the cool down time on Purge and Sp Draining spells need to be LOWERED. Purge = 2 min CD, Sp Drain is at 3. WTF?
Old 07-05-2007, 04:43 AM   #3
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
YA CLERICS ARE OVERPOWERED !!! NOT >.>
i am tired and tired of the people complaining about the clerics...

fighters: spam the debuff skills as much as you can ! decreasing clerics atk speed should piss them off plenty, figthers have more hp and def even and maybe just a bit less without a shield

mages: umm speed-debuff them with the ice attack, hit and run? have you tried that? slow ass speed running and getting kited would piss them off plenty and your long range. your cool down time would be fast too also a speed scroll would be good too!

archers: theres this trap skill thats supposed to trap the target XD? im not too sure but just kite them...with a speed scroll you should be fine. who cares if its cheap, you'll just piss em off more ;P lol

but yea..i swear if clerics get nerfed...i will scream and yell more than those peopel who complain clerics are too strong!
Old 07-05-2007, 04:48 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I don't have anything against clerics since I played one myself but,

Originally Posted by sparky View Post
mages: umm speed-debuff them with the ice attack, hit and run? have you tried that? slow ass speed running and getting kited would piss them off plenty and your long range. your cool down time would be fast too also a speed scroll would be good too!
Our cool downs are slow! Dx Unless you're talking about something that's related to higher levels, then I'm not sure since I haven't reached that stage yet, heh. But at the moment, one skill with 4 second cooldown and 3 others with a whole 15 sec cool down seems to last forever for me. Dx
Old 07-05-2007, 04:50 AM   #5
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I don't have anything against clerics since I played one myself but,

Our cool downs are slow! Dx Unless you're talking about something that's related to higher levels, then I'm not sure since I haven't reached that stage yet, heh. But at the moment, one skill with 4 second cooldown and 3 others with a whole 15 sec cool down seems to last forever for me. Dx
ya...mages need a complete new makeover lol
not sure about their attack skills...since most players DONT have mdef...you might kill them a lot fast just need to fix int lol
Old 07-05-2007, 04:57 AM   #6
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
i jus die a little inside everytime someone complains like this....

Old 07-05-2007, 05:23 AM   #7
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Copying and pasting what i put down at the official forums

The fact that it always has to be 2vs1 to beat a cleric alone is a sign that something has to be done. Mages are the only character that can dispel and the rest of the classes have it worse.

The healing animation is bugged too, Clerics can cancel the healing skill animation and keep fighting while still getting healed

Imagine 2 or 3 clerics working together, they can chain spam invincibility and heals.

And those who say cleric damage is poor.... Look at this

Cleric weapons have better base damage stats than fighter two handed swords. A cleric is capable of weilding a shield and doing more damage than the fighter unless he uses an axe.

Look, IMo the cleric class is probably the least bugged out of all the classes ,besides the healing bug of course, so most of them have not been given acess to their full potential, but still so far they SEEM to be OP atm.

Outspark is most likely going to be listening to the masses, although I find its a little WAY to early to balance the game when there are still bugs around, i can sense the nerf bat wailing on the cleric class all night.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.

Last edited by rokaraged; 07-05-2007 at 05:35 AM..
Old 07-05-2007, 05:42 AM   #8
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Mace better dmg then 2 hand sword i think not?...Hammer lawl u guys complain about Hammer? DUDE WTF????? Hammer = miss miss in pvp..also pvp as well

Cleric 3rd Class
The Paladin is a mix of a melee fighter and a secondary spell caster. Their main role is to be the secondary healer (Priest) and tank (Warrior). They have an assortment of spells and buffs. * from a different game but it explains a paladin*

hope clears up your cleric issue

Old 07-05-2007, 05:49 AM   #9
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
I edited it a bit to steer it away from a flame thread.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:52 AM   #10
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

sorry about that dude =/ rills me good to see someone who knows nothin complaining....

Closed Thread