Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #11
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

Congrats to you guys!

I remember doing the Gold Hill KQ once, I opened the last gate when there was one second left. In the end we were able to succeed.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:49 AM   #12
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
Bravo *Gives a Cookie*

What, a medal and a cookie in the same thread. wow.

*eats cookie* very good. thank you.

It was a lot of fun, and I did make some new friends. It is a great ego-boost knowing we did it with only 5 people and a day later I was in LS1 and a girl in there knew about us having won with 5 people and recognized me.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:25 AM   #13
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
For me is was a good try for the whole party. Considering someone who didn't know what the KQ was about went to lure all the clones.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:48 AM   #14
Levathian
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Leavthian
Current Level: 3x
Levathian is on a distinguished road
reminds of back when i was doing mara kqs...i remember having no clerics in one of the kqs i joined but we managed to win xD barely...
Old 10-18-2007, 07:04 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Levathian View Post
reminds of back when i was doing mara kqs...i remember having no clerics in one of the kqs i joined but we managed to win xD barely...
keke yeah well.. a KQ without a cleric is do-able... just means LOTS and LOTS of stones and pots... everyone broke by the end of it kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-18-2007, 07:16 AM   #16
Levathian
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Leavthian
Current Level: 3x
Levathian is on a distinguished road
Lolz practically a suicide mission xD although it's a rare occurence
Old 10-18-2007, 10:19 AM   #17
AznJamesstars123
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Oriax (Fighter) Asmodai (Archer) Zadkiel (Cleric)
Current Level: 38 (Fighter) 5 (Archer) 5 (Cleric) T.T a newb i knoe... T.T
AznJamesstars123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via MSN to AznJamesstars123 Send a message via Yahoo to AznJamesstars123
Yay!!! something similiar happened to me too...
The worst, best, and MOST amazing KQ i've ever been in.

This was it, "You have succefully participated in Gold Hill Kingdom Quest [A]" showed up on the bottom right of my screen and i began biting my thumb thinking "DAYAM I GOT IN". Horror/Terror/Dread slaped me on the face when i've entered the platue of ice and found that there was ONE clerics, and only 2 TANKS with every other charecter under level 25. Killing the mobs so the lower levels can mine was a hard task indead but hey YAY! i'm level 32 ^.^.

By the time we attack the "Gold miner Marlone" (LMAO Marlone's a GOLD DIGGUH) our only cleric had dead and passed away from our world.... with no clerics left people began to suicide and just left >.<

Sigh... people give up to easily

We can to around 9 players left and two tanks. so with the last 2 minutes left before we attacked the Gold Digger Boss (i think) we thought of a smooth stategy.

I would be the main tank -.- and tenks (the other tank) would also tank, we would mock/tuant back and forth to keep it aggro on us not have time to only hit us once before it goes back to aggroing the other, (thus time to use pot) This turned out to be a one man show with 7 players after every1 else died. YAY!!! i played *HERO* I continuously tankered the boss at level 32 with no clerics and we *WON* horrays!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 07:05 PM   #18
Orochi
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: xGelox / AMPss
Current Level: 35 / 36
Server: Epith / Teva
Orochi is on a distinguished road
My favorite(so far) was my 2nd KQ ever. Everyone that managed to get in were ALL clerics! All of us lvl15 or under, it took forever and a day to reach King Slime. Good thing there was one brave cleric who had scroll buffs who tanked. A couple of whacks later however, left half of us dead :P And with only 2mins left, we were beginning to lose hope. Then the tank shouted, 'SCREW THE MOB! EVERYONE BASH HIM NOW!', and so we did. heal, bash, heal, bash heal, bash, heal, BASH!

It's like watching a hotblooded mecha anime! Our brothers are dead, they're not here anymore. But on our backs, and in our hearts, they live on as part of us! We will finish this damn KQ and Bash King Slime to death. And even if this place becomes our grave, as long as we break through, it's our victory!

For every cleric that has fallen, our bashes become stronger! The 7 remaining clerics managed killed King Slime with only a fraction of our HP and SP left. Awesome.

http://comicgasm.com/

Last edited by Orochi; 10-19-2007 at 07:10 PM..
Old 10-19-2007, 07:34 PM   #19
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
Offtopic:
What anime is that ?
Old 10-19-2007, 10:09 PM   #20
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
My favorite(so far) was my 2nd KQ ever. Everyone that managed to get in were ALL clerics! All of us lvl15 or under, it took forever and a day to reach King Slime.
waoh! entire KQ with cleric?? r u for real? that's cool! clerics rulez!!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread