Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
blue
Imp

blue is on a distinguished road

it's a lvl 56 earring. saw it in one of the korean fanpages. since their dark robo earring has the same stats as ours, i assume our servers do drop it too. btw, their mini dragon kq gives green weapons >.>
Old 10-26-2007, 07:03 PM   #12
Stryfe
Gang Imp

Stryfe is on a distinguished road
Just some insight from yours truly.

Quote:
First off u MUST AND I MEAN MUST HAVE A HIGH LVL TANK ALMOST FULL END OR FULL END LOL.
Not necessarily true. I'm not even close to full end, and I can main tank just fine. However, it is reccomended to be high lvl'd. All that's necessary for a tank is to be able to endure one of his attacks without dying. Pot/Stone/Cleric heal should be enough to keep you alive.

Quote:
2. I RECOMMENd 50-60 only lol i know im an antagonist to ppl who are in 40's doing this quest but trust me ull die fast.
Well, for starters. I really don't mind lv 4x Clerics. They heal just fine, and can keep the tank alive just as well as 5x. Also, this was possible during the earlier times, but with a good amount of people being able to do this now, there'll always be atleast 1.

Quote:
7. The Next area ull be running to the left and same thing avoid AS MANY MONSTERS (lips,hobs,imps,spyder,prock,Bat) AS POSSIBLE... U'll soon run into Millenion ROBO *robo Kq duh!* have two tanks be rdy because it still has fear... LAME but kill this boss and go thru the pathway.
99% of the time, your tank -will- be feared (Confused), thus forcing him to run into the mob of monsters in the center. Don't sweat it, and kill the Robo asap, and take care of the casualties after that area is cleared.

Lastly, for Mini Dragon itself. It is necessary to have a main tank, and a secondary tank to switch off during FEAR.

Also, you -do- get green weapons in this KQ. The ores at the end has the chance of dropping lv5x Green Weapons, as well as Mini Dragon Rings. Also, the Blue lettered version of the Mini Dragon Earring, iirc, only has an additional 2% Evade increase compared to the normal 100hp/sp 2%Crit/Aim one.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:11 PM   #13
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I did MD KQ for the first time it was fun. We had some bossy people though D: They were demanding so much from us DD's, and there were only 3. I was doing my best..
Old 10-27-2007, 03:44 AM   #14
Elrohier
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Elrohier
Current Level: 2x
Server: Teva
Elrohier is on a distinguished road
You poor thing. But a nice guide.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:00 AM   #15
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
worst thing about this kq is that it doesnt actually happen unless GoR or BR decide to do it.Many times people join then it stops at 8/15. Then people start canceling(understandably) and noone does it.Unlike the honeying KQ this one is actually doable and I wish more people would join.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
updated the guide a bit but ive never seen a green weapon drop lol well ill keep trying dragon KQ till i see one XD.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:44 PM   #17
blue
Imp

blue is on a distinguished road
it also drops pet too ^^
Old 11-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #18
Darkazrael
Slime

In-Game Name: Darkazrael
Current Level: 50+
Server: Teva
Darkazrael is on a distinguished road
great guide tho.

so would two 55 tanks be enough or should they be higher like 57s ?
Old 11-11-2007, 08:23 PM   #19
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Two 55s should be fine, as long as they have a decent build, shield, and plenty of clerics.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 AM   #20
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
^ maybe with full T1 scrolls + T2 vit. In the one we just failed, my lvl 54 fighters kept getting 1 hit by flames. T_T

Falco> Can't you please use proper words/grammar in your guide?! it made my head hurt just trying to read it >_< (I'm pretty close to re-writing it myself)

Last edited by Lafieru; 11-12-2007 at 04:56 AM..
Closed Thread