Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Octomom

So yeah, what does everyone think of this? For those who do not know what I'm talking about, here's a wiki page on her. [Octomom]

I personally think the things she's done are really irresponsible.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Huh?! I'm so confused..

the first half said she had a octuplet?

2nd half said she had 6 kids in 4 births??

Or.. she already had 6 kids then had the octuplet?!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

Omgg!!
When i grow up i want octoplets. Or sextuplets.
I hope they have their own show like jon and kate.
I'm really proud of her. She didn't have a selective deduction even though there were 8 and she knew how hard it was goign to be on her mentally, physically, socially, finacially, etc.
What i dont understand is why are people mad at her and making death threats?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Huh?! I'm so confused..

the first half said she had a octuplet?

2nd half said she had 6 kids in 4 births??

Or.. she already had 6 kids then had the octuplet?!
Yep, she already had 6 kids then she had the 8. She has 14 kids now. :{
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I'm more worried for the kids.. this mum would have depression and suicidal thoughts (provided that the wiki is correct) when she was stressed out that she cant have kids...

Can she really cope with 8 children of the same age.. at the same time?

I personally don't think I could "judge" her.. when I don't even know her.. but that sounds like a VERY VERY tough task... and I think it'll take someone that's incredable and amazing to make sure all 8 kids grow up properly...

Edit: saw righty's post.. O_O scary...

And the fact that she had all 6 embryos so they won't be "wasted" in a sense... yes.. does sound irresponsible to me... I'd rather have some dead cells.. than some unhappy children...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #6
Lirange
Bad Kid

If jon and kate could do it
Anyone can

For you people who dont know jon and kate are 2 married couple with 2 sets of multiples
They have twins and sextuplets not very far apart. They have there own show and tlc and everything. I think if they can do it then why cant she?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
You want octuplets/sextuplets and you hope they get on a show like Jon and Kate?

Are you kidding me?

I'm not mad at her and I'm not going to make death threats but think she was incredibly irresponsible. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a mother. But there is something morally questionable in wanting to birth eight kids when you are living off food stamps and may or may not provide for them in the future.

And the fact that the media has just eaten it up and that she has gotten so much publicity is annoying as hell.

@Lirange--First of all, she's not Jon and Kate. She's a single mother with no steady income.

And second, please don't tell me you actually believe what you see on those reality shows...

Last edited by Ralath; 02-27-2009 at 12:11 AM..
Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #8
Lirange
Bad Kid

No i dont want my own show. That isnt the reason why. I just love kids and i want to have a big family.
And are you saying its better to have killed those babies? No matter what the circumstances was, i dont think you should do selective deduction. If i had to choose to never live, or to live a life with 7other children, in a poor family, i would choose to live.

Last edited by Lirange; 02-27-2009 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: wrong word
Old 02-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

People that's making death threats to her are... not making anything better... so i think those people are stupid too.. XD

She hasnt exactly "proven" that she cant handle it right? And surely she'll get some decent money from the media for her stories atm...

I wonder how her other 6 kids are doing.. maybe she does have a lot of Motherly love to give..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
Lirange
Bad Kid

She may not be jon and kate but its possible.
Get a nanny, her parents, close relative, friend to help you.
So what? She doesnt have money? thats no reason to kill babies. And plus the government is sure to help her and she will get donations from people. It may be hard but its the right thing to do