Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:19 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I-Doser

In reference to this post, the thing I was talking about is called I-Doser.

http://www.i-doser.com/

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging any member to try this. There are free sample doses but I do not recommend on trying them unless you are absolutely sure what you are doing. If you are tempted to try, please use at your own risk.

-----------------

So, what do you think of such program? In concern with the safety of this "e-drug":

Originally Posted by I-Doser FAQ
Is I-Doser safe?

Absolutely! I-Doser has been tested on many people of many different age ranges and there has never been an issue with the safety of the I-Doser doses. However, for doses marked "strong or long program doses, it is highly advisable you do not operate heavy machinery or drive under the influence of a strong I-Doser dose. Use it with the same respects you would a doctor prescribed or recreational drug.
It says it is safe, but is it really? Even though it's not doing anything physically to your body, it is messing with your brain, in a way. There are drug doses like ecstacy, alcohol, marijuana etc and they even have "sexual" doses like multiple orgasms, and so on doses. Though it may be good that these drugs may be able to actually replace actual drugs so people don't intake any harmful substances, they still make you feel "high", and it's usually this side effect that makes people do irrational things.

An experience with the alcohol dose posted by some user:

Quote:
So, this is my first time trying the I-Doser, and I tried Alcohol since it was the free trial. I'm not really feeling "drunk", although I do admit that it is a bit harder to type, and I feel a bit more heavy. There is no room spinning, or real expirience of feeling drunk. I'm just hoping it's because this is my first time.
It's stuff like that that makes me feel doubtful. I don't exactly see the good side of "losing your head" and end up not knowing what you're doing. Of course this is similar to people who actually take drugs, but it's different because people can get high without doing any "physical harm" to their body... or get caught by the police.

This is a "drug" that can be used by anyone without the prescription of a doctor. Is it safe? Would you try it?

I have personally tried the sleeping one before. I guess sleeping ones are okay, since they just make you sleep, but I don't think using them too often will be absolutely great either... for example:

Quote:
Insomniac gave me the craziest experience I've ever had on an IDoser. I wasn't even tired while I was listening to it, so I figured if I fell asleep, it would have worked very well. However, it worked almost too well, and started putting me into a hypnogogic (pardon the spelling) state. For those who don't know, that's the what happens if you start falling asleep and you're conscious of it happening. People are known to have strong hallucinations during these states, and I found this happened to me. I could have sworn somebody shouted my name in my house, but everybody was asleep. It also felt like I was watching a different part of my mind through a window, watching as my deep thoughts became more and more real as I fell asleep. However, this experience frightened me and I pulled out the headphones before I completely fell asleep. An EXTREMELY powerful sleep inducer, not a lite dose.

Well I have more thoughts to post but I might post them after more people post theirs. What do you guys think? I recommend reading some of those Experiences on the site. Not sure if they are all real but there are quite a lot...

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 10-31-2008 at 06:29 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:29 AM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Tried the peyote one didn't seem to work. omg ants
Old 10-31-2008, 06:30 AM   #3
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
other than the factor of the company only showing comments beneficial to them there is the other factor of the placebo effect.
The person thinks that they should feel somehow different, the body thus reacts to what the person thinks should happen.

nonetheless this is interesting though.
I only read half your post so I'll continue doing that now ^^

lol the sample clip orgasm reminds me of that one game for the wii/computer called "dark room sex game"
(its nothing really bad, a "rhythm" game with people moaning and reaching climax......)(if youre really interested google the name and it should be the first link)

Last edited by koager; 10-31-2008 at 06:34 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:32 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by koager View Post
other than the factor of the company only showing comments beneficial to them there is the other factor of the placebo effect.
The person thinks that they should feel somehow different, the body thus reacts to what the person thinks should happen.

nonetheless this is interesting though.
I only read half your post so I'll continue doing that now ^^
Yes that is also true. I noticed that most of the comments were positive comments. Though there were some here and there that said certain drugs had no effects on them.

I'm not sure, I have my doubts about the comments as well since I have doubts about the drug itself. I mean, sure it may work, but is that really a good thing? There's some interesting ones that doesn't seem harmful like, French Toast. Apparently you can smell French Toast afterwards.

But yeah.. I think the alcohol/drug type ones are a worry.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Seems interesting...

I think I might try it and see... cause I'm skeptical. Testimonials can easily be written by the company anyway.

EDIT: I downloaded the thing and the "trial" doses are alcohol and content. Err... no thanks. xD
Old 10-31-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
koager
Prisoner

aww i wanted to try french toast D:

am listening to alcohol right now
not sure what to expect though...never been drunk before .___.
my heart is beating irregularly a bit, but i think thats from me holding my breath on accident (i tend to forget to breath sometimes for some reason, or i have really shallow breathing so i get lack of oxygen)
if you think about its important yeah but more money for the company xp

Last edited by koager; 10-31-2008 at 06:43 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 06:43 AM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

Lol @ Krash

Uhm, yeah... if it was something like making you happy or helping you sleep... perhaps even helping you concentrate better then why not? But the drugs are definitely... off limits for me at least. I suppose if someone wants to sort of see what the effects are without actually doing it then that might be a better alternative. Though I would not recommend such things...
Old 10-31-2008, 06:44 AM   #8
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Certain feelings can be induced by exposing yourself to certain frequencies. This is usually best done with a rather good pair of headphones and little distration. Some of the ones I'm skeptical about...but, eh.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:45 AM   #9
koager
Prisoner

hm...alcohol is making my head hurt
but thats because this is stupid and im sensitive to sound
blah on the resonance and all the white static noise
its almost as bad as the experimental sound concert that i had to sit through
but otherwise I dont think I feel drunk

this is also really interesting right now since im writing an essay on sound~

and they have an insomnia one for you too hika xD except its not free maybe google will have it for download somewhere xp

Old 10-31-2008, 06:48 AM   #10
Loveless
Super Moderator

Maybe you can incorporate it. I might try content later... if I do that now and it gets me too relaxed I won't finish writing my essay.
Closed Thread