Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:51 AM   #11
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Death and remains don't bother me, but traumatic accidents I think will always give some sort of visceral reaction. I was returning home from work one night down some very rural roads and saw a head-on collision, one of which was a mini-van with two children. The van bounced off the car, then rolled a couple of times down the embankment. I called it in and went to see what I could do. Some were already dead, but the rest were insensate, at least. A boy (probably about 9 or 10, it was dark) had a tire iron lodged in his torso. After the cops showed up, I worked one side of the scene, turning away oncoming traffic and giving them alternate routes. I guess it was a good thing my friend had been a funeral director and I had been an a program in high school where we got to "intern" at various hospital departments, otherwise I might have totally lost it.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:53 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Yeah, I think police has a "department" specially for handling suicidal people. I mean one wrong thing and they will jump/stab/etc.

@Hrae: You had to do that in high school? That seems... "odd" exposing high school student to situations like that where some could be traumatized. I mean some just don't have the stomach for it...
Old 10-31-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
irroc29
King Crab

In-Game Name: Sagarra; Koira
Current Level: 7x; 5x
Server: Epith!
irroc29 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to irroc29 Send a message via MSN to irroc29 Send a message via Skype™ to irroc29
Do you know that suiciding is illegal?

lmfao o.o

Old 10-31-2008, 02:56 AM   #14
Loveless
Super Moderator

It... is? Well, only people who will be... "jailed" or whatever are suicide attempts.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:07 AM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, I remember two women were joint suiciding, but one got rescued while the other one died... the one that was revived got charged

I think that was in HK as well...

@Hrae - That's brave... i'm sure I wouldn't be able to go near the car at all.. I'll probably try wave someone down for help, but definitely cant face seeing wats inside the car....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 10-31-2008 at 03:09 AM..
Old 10-31-2008, 03:08 AM   #16
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
It was completely optional. The first couple of meetings were pretty "shock and awe" material. Videos, pictures, things like that. Also, tons of waivers had to be signed. We knew what we were getting into. The first month or two was basic EMT type training. CPR, inserting a trache tube, things like that. It was a very interesting experience.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:09 AM   #17
Loveless
Super Moderator

If it was optional then I suppose that's ok. Still very brave.

I think it was in Japan... I'm not sure if it actually happened or just fiction but there was something called the "suicide club" where a bunch of people got together through the Internet and committed suicide together on a large scale. It's scary...
Old 10-31-2008, 03:12 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah that's fictional.... a large group of high school girls stood on the platform and jumped the line as the train approach.. blood and pieces everywhere....

yup.. someone tried to torrent that video and called it "Naruto Movie" or something... i think a lot of people watched it without wanting to...

but i'm sure that was fictional....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-31-2008, 03:15 AM   #19
Loveless
Super Moderator

Well, I know that train station one is. But I think I heard on the news that a group of people had committed suicide in the car... connecting the hose to the exhaust.

That would've traumatized a lot of kids and adults too. Even if it is a movie I know Japanese film can look very... too realistic.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:38 PM   #20
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
...Oh my god

My Friend has a video on his phone of a guy jumping head first off of an escalator, I doubt it's the same guy but *shrugs* at the end you see a little blood on the floor and the guy wiht the video going ''Oh ****, ****'' and backing away
It looked like the guy survived but he wasnt moving and there was only a little blood o.O

But Jeezus.

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Well, I know that train station one is. But I think I heard on the news that a group of people had committed suicide in the car... connecting the hose to the exhaust.

That would've traumatized a lot of kids and adults too. Even if it is a movie I know Japanese film can look very... too realistic.
That doesnt work anymore they use a differant gas or something so it isnt toxic but it makes you throw up alot
Closed Thread