Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 03:31 PM   #1
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
Basic Mara Kingdom Quest (17-25) Rundown

Run all the way to the area before the first two fake boss monsters are - there should be a safety plank right before there. you can run past ALL the monsters. There is no need to kill any of them. But the leader of the pack should be a fighter with high hp. Do not bother with any other char leading except a high hp cleric... the fighters jobs is extremely important. it is to get the attention of all the monsters so the majority of the monsters wont attack the rest of the group, so use mock if you can with a group of enemies...of course dont just stand there trying to attract every monster, the thing bout this map is that after running just a bit, most monsters will give up and do nothing unlike the regular map.

kill the first fake boss monsters one at a time. Dont try to take them all at once, they both have a type of aoe so be careful. You need a fighter with 900+ hp to tank and at least 2 or 3 types of clerics to heal (1 if its level 23+)

After defeating the two fake bosses, one to the first boat and clear one side of monsters (its better to clear the right side of the boat)

Then get a archer or mage to go to the next side of the boat and bring out ONE of the real bosses and bring it to the right side of the boat, this is where the fighter taunts it then tanks it, everyone else stay FAR away if you can. Of course archers/mages, do not let it hit you, the male one has the ability to immobolize you so you better run away RIGHT after you attacked and fighters are the only ones that should be near it, and i mean FAR FAR away. at the max distance you can stay with being able to cast a spell.

After defeating the first real boss, get the second real boss with the same method. then your done! congratulations you won 1.9k exp and a quest box with a chance of tier 2 earing, or upgraded armor, or just some potions/upgrade materials.

Want to know how to tell teh real boss from the fake? Well...normally i would make it hard and give you only a hint but ima just go ahead and tell you...

when you click on each boss, their little picture on top will be a bit different than the fake bosses. so just click on each boss and see which boss is different ;D

of course...you can just kill each monster for exp and defeat the boss in 45ish mins or you can just rush it and beat everything in 15 lol your choice!

now your job is, to convince everyone ? lol gl

--took this basically from the other post i did c opy and paste hehe

Last edited by sparky; 07-27-2007 at 03:33 PM..
Old 07-27-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
when you click on each boss, their little picture on top will be a bit different than the fake bosses. so just click on each boss and see which boss is different ;D
This is very valuable info you got there, can you specify which picture?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Also the elderine Chief has a quest that goes along with it that you can get an additional 1.6k exp so dont forget about that.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:20 AM   #4
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Integrated guide into the Wiki.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:45 AM   #5
Antagonist
King Crab

Server: Teva
Antagonist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
This is very valuable info you got there, can you specify which picture?
The real Malrone faces left in his picture. Mara faces right. Also, the real bosses have blue markings (Malrone has a blue scar, Mara has a blue emblem on her hat).
Old 07-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #6
ChaosTassadar
Imp

ChaosTassadar is on a distinguished road
Just so u guys know, it IS possible to defeat the bosses with very few people. We had a tank, one cleric, a mage, and one other person who i forget, and we took the real mara down. As a tank i only had 715 hp, and just above 210 def. It takes some pots + stones, and a skilled cleric, and some time, but it is easily managable with a good group. However, since we didnt have revive when i lost my lives we lost, and we didnt have enough time either i dont think...(me and cleric were lvl 21, not sure about the rest)
So just hope that when u do the quest, u have a tank and clerics, and damage dealers, and some people who know what they are doing, and u should be able to beat the quest.
Closed Thread