Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #51
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz

Better the world be blind than to commit such acts with open eyes.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #52
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
You seem to think that for making a mistake, No matter how large or small it may be, It should be met with torture, Pain beyond anything we can fathom without experiencing it, Perhaps for the HEAVIER people, (Serial killers, rapists, etc) IT could be considered, But any crime should not be met with somethiing as agonizing as this.

Maybe you should undergo this torture first and see if it's suitable to match what crimes are committed.

It's your opinion, Yes, But something that inhumane can only be considered evil, if not plain out crazy.

Watching the movie Hostel taught me what sick minds people can have, I would not want ANYONE, no matter how small or big the crime, To be tortured to DEATH, maybe lethal injection or electrocution, But seriously?
Old 03-30-2009, 07:36 PM   #53
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz
Because you, like nearly every other person in this world is far too soft and lenient on criminals. This is the reason why they feel no remorse for their actions. Because they know they're just going to get off easy and most likely be out back on the streets in a few years. I am sadistic and insane but I know what needs to be done to get things "fixed". You want them to stop committing crimes? Then instill fear into their hearts and crime rates will plummet. Sure, we may have to do something "unethical" to accomplish this but the world can not be fixed with kittens and rainbows.

As for torturing me? That would be fruitless and pointless. As I have not committed a criminal act and would only be torturing/killing someone who has done absolutely nothing wrong.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #54
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Yeah, men going through some sort of enlightenment while in prison is rare. Most men who go to jail and get released, don't care. They did the crime in the first place, they obviously lack respect for others and themselves, and once they're released, they haven't learned squat, and they usually go right back to what they were doing.

I was watching a documentary on a prison a few weeks back. A security guard was talking about the sexual predators that go in there. He said he wished he could lock them up and keep them in there because once a man has gone in there for sex crimes, he usually ends up in there again, but what the judge says goes, so all they can do is hope for the best.

Some will say "What gives them the right to take someones life,their possessions, force a girl to lose her virginity, get a woman pregnant, etc." But what gives us the right to decide their fate in life? Sounds simple... they've ruinned someones life, so we ruin theirs, but the majority of society has become a little more humane, and even those people aren't humane, people still have empathy because they too are human.
Closed Thread