Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite!
Entry 1 7 53.85%
Entry 2 2 15.38%
Entry 3 1 7.69%
Entry 4 2 15.38%
Entry 5 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 03:49 AM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
[FF Voting] July's Story Event!

We have received a total of 9 entries (wow!) for this event! Thanks to all those who participated! However, we cannot include them all in the poll or the votes may become too spread out, so we have chosen our top 5 for you to choose from! The other entries will be posted up once voting is over.

As usual, please refrain from discussing entries to avoid influencing other members' votes. Also please note the voting rules:

Quote:
Only accounts made BEFORE contests starts are allowed to take part in voting. This is to prevent people from creating multiple accounts to vote for themselves (though we will also be checking to make sure people don't cast multiple votes on alts made beforehand). Basically, don't try it, because we'll take your efforts away easily.

In addition, we are sorry to inform you that we will not change your votes FiestaFan events (except SSOTW) if you had voted for the wrong one by accident. This is to keep things simple as many people can use this excuse to change their votes for other reasons. Please be careful when casting your vote!

------------------

Entry 1
Originally Posted by Entry 1
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to SoG on my donkey. I began to follow the trail towards FoM when out of the bushes, came Blaaaahs. She looked pretty disturbing, it made me deteriorate. I began to slowly back away, hoping Blaaaahs wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my Sparkcash?", she growled. "No...", I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, it pulled out their ponytail and held it towards me, "I bet you did!". I grabbed my ponytail and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "I am the official lord of pancakes, and i swear that i did not steal your sc! ". Blaaaahs scowled at me, and started to gather her minions, which had ugly scary man faces. I had no choice but to hiccup. It went on for milliseconds. In the end I ran and managed to escape the monster's wrath.

Entry 2
Originally Posted by Entry 2
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to Elderine on my lamp. I began to follow the trail towards Roumen when out of the bushes, came Rightey. He looked pretty pissed, it made me laugh. I began to slowly back away, hoping he wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my sparkcash?", Rightey growled. "No...", I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, Rightey pulled out their claw and held it towards me, "I bet you did!". I grabbed my Sparkcash and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "Don't make me use this sparkcash i found! ". Rightclaw scowled at me, You better hand that over to me. I had no choice but to LOL. It went on for milleniums. In the end I lost and Rightey decided to let me keep the SC as his was in his pocket.

Entry 3
Originally Posted by Entry 3
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to Kahal Plains on my Orc Captain. I began to follow the trail towards Kahal Plains when out of the bushes, came Storage Keeper Drein. Storage Keeper Drein looked pretty insane, it made me complain. I began to slowly back away, hoping Storage Keeper Drein wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my grain?", Storage Keeper Drein growled. "No...", I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, Storage Keeper Drein pulled out his ball and chain and held it towards me, "I bet you did!". I grabbed my cane and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "GO AWAY BECAUSE YOU’RE DRIVING ME INSANE! ". Storage Keeper Drein scowled at me, making the blood jump in my vein. I had no choice but to inflict pain. It went on for on and on again. In the end I reign(ed) and Storage Keeper Drein was left, slain, in the rain, with a blood stain, while I popped the champagne.

Entry 4
Originally Posted by Entry 4
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to Echo Cave Echo Cave Echo Cave Echo Cave on my Titanic Mace. I began to follow the trail towards Sea of Greed when out of the bushes, came Helper Remi. King Kong Phino looked pretty Devestated, it made me Slice and Dice. I began to slowly back away, hoping King Kong Phino wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my Phinoflie?", King Kong Phino growled. "No...", I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, King Kong Torturer pulled out their King Kong Bat and held it towards me, "I bet you did!". I grabbed my Ancient Staff and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "I have an Ancient Staff in my hands and I’m not afraid to use it! ". King Kong Phino scowled at me, that’s such a little staff I’m gonna stomp you now. I had no choice but to Endure. It went on for 50 minutes. In the end I Debuffed and Demoralizing Hit King Kong Phino and then we went to Echo Cave Echo Cave Echo Cave Echo Cave where he found Phinoflie.

Entry 5
Originally Posted by Entry 5
One partly cloudy with a chance to rain day, I decided to take a stroll to Vine Tomb on my Tiger Raccoon. I began to follow the trail towards Goblin Camp when out of the bushes, came Purple Lips, Lipsie looked pretty uncontrollable, It made me apprehensive I began to slowly back away, hoping Purple Lips wouldn't notice me, but it was too late. "Did you steal my PIGMENT?” Lipsie growled. "No...” I said, feeling confused. Suddenly, Purple Lips pulled out their Rune Wand and held it towards me, "I bet you did!” I grabbed my +9 Hammer and held it up as well, showing I was not messing around. I yelled out to the beast, "Please do not make me hurt you, let me help. “Purple Lips scowled at me, ZOMG! She released a fireball my way, it hit hard. I had no choice but to Bash. It went on for hours. In the end I prevailed and we went to GobSmear the Goblin Mage who repigmentized Lipsie.

------------------

Winner will receive a 1.5k SC or less item of their choice and a yellow "Storyteller" tag for a month!
Old 07-23-2009, 03:59 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Very nice entries~ I'm glad more people participated, much better than my attempt. These made me smile. xD

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 07-23-2009, 04:05 AM   #3
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LMAO pretty creative! xDD

{ enraya ! }
Old 07-23-2009, 04:59 AM   #4
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
nice

-------------------------------------------------
Old 07-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #5
Sparkeh