Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
Guide/Advice to Robo KQ

Okay people ^^ if u know me in the past then u know that i've done Robo KQ so many times it sickens me... ANYWAYs

Lvl Req: 33-45
I say dont join the KQ AT LVL 33 since u will die possibly REALLY quick LOL!!!

Requirements for a good KQ group:
Tanks with Devastates
Mage AOE's
Certain amount of clerics (maybe 5 or more)
1-3 Archers for Robo

Goal: Basically to survive the time limit.

Guide:
- As the Kq starts form a party with at least one cleric and move south of the map
- First monsters will be Mushrooms so just kill them fast
- Second monsters will be Imps, have a Tank Mock as many as possible and Mages aoe ^^ cleric just continue healing but use stones if being attacked ^^.
-Third monsters are wolves which do a moderate amount of dmg and appear in the middle of the room and from outside.
-The fourth monsters i believe were kebing speeders again the same tatics. They appear on the top right corner of the room and outside.
-Fifth monsters are BOARS which appear on the right side of the room and outside.
-Sixth monsters are skeleton which appear in the middle of the room and outside ^^.
-Seventh monsters are Archers ^^ they come in groups of 2 so just kill away as fast as possible. They consistently appear 2 at a time outside so just wack away.
-Eight are POWERFUL SKELETON which appear on the left of the room and from outside. Quickly dispose of these and anymore archer skeleton because the next group is tough.
-Ninth monsters are DARK SKELETON who have a special attk crit that ranges 300-400 dmg. A TANK cant tank ALL OF THEM because he will die with 5-6 special attks ^^. They appear in group of 4 in the middle and start appearing slowly from the entrance.
-Consistently kill and we get to the last part.
- 8-9 MINS left u prepare to survive a long grueling of consistent monsters.

Not Killing Robo
- Skeletons will appear on the right, then left
- Kebing speeders soon appear after
- Finally its Boars this is the time where U RUN!!!
- Have a cleric try to run monsters in circles since they have good Mdef and Def but make sure its a 40+ cleric and that another cleric could heal
- Alternative would be a fighter but they die to Vivi's and archers quite quickly
-If cleric are alive and some are dead, Revive the clerics first to rev people.
- Try to kill monster one at a time and forget the Robo
- If your dead plz try to have at least one heart before u die because then u should revive urself RIGHTbefore the timer runs out.
- Not being alive but passing the KQ results in NO CHEST OR EXP...

Killing Robo
- When you run as boar appear if u have one or 0 monsters following then go to the center
- The objective is to kill vivi's and archer as FAST as possible so for the group who have no mobs on them Organize and destroy them one at a time.
- The runner must run in circles (same tatic) and survive as Fighters drag vivi's away and archer to kill them ^^.
- Once most or all of the vivi's and archer are killed a Tank that is End build or has high HP should drag the ROBO and tank it and have at least 2 clerics healing that tanker.
- As u attk the Robo has a regular attk and special attk. It also has a fear status attk which makes u run retardly and not able to control ur char. ( suggest for two tanks when one tank controlled by fear the other taunts/mock)
- As the Robo HP starts getting lower it will spawns continious monsters such as imps and mushrooms, to boars and kebing, all the way up to Skeletons and dark skeletons as its HP are low.
- Tanks should forget these monster and continue Attacking has cleric heals them.

HOPEFULLY u have followed this guide perfectly ^^ even though I believe this guide isnt THAT GOOD.

I hope everyone enjoys this guide ( quickly typed it and might have sentence corrections i need to fix later)

LvL i believe should join are between 37-45 even though level limit starts at 33>.<.

GOODLUCK!!! to everyone and that I hope u kill ROBO ^^.

ADDED INFO:
Triumph: ( Having a Speed Scroll for this quest helps ^^)
Hessah: ( JUST HEAL WHEN Dark Skeleton spawns)
Ivramire: ( Fighters AOE Taunt at the entrance (door) w/e )

special thx for adding from Ivramire, Triumph, Hessah

Last edited by Falcomist; 10-17-2007 at 03:41 PM..
Old 10-17-2007, 04:03 AM   #2
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Speed scrolls help a small bit. It's not much, but they help a little.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:17 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Great guide! lets ppl know wat to expect keke

Just want to add my 2 cents...

I found that when u're in a nice group (and probably lotsa clerics).. Clerics can go do some dmg and only hv to heal when necessary...

however, when the Dark Skeleton Spawn, all clerics should stop attacking and spam Heal + Cure... (as they make other players bleed)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 10-17-2007, 06:50 AM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
u know what...once won a robo where we only had one fighter O_o

and that fighter refused to tank.....despite pleading from the group he plain refused to taunt aoe...

guess what?

we still won and kicked him from party and didnt rev him when he died

sweet,sweet victory
Old 10-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #5
Falcomist
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Falcomist
Falcomist will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Falcomist Send a message via MSN to Falcomist
rofl ill be adding as ppl post more about what they think of the guide ^^.

Opinions are also welcomed ^^

Old 10-17-2007, 09:21 AM   #6
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
quick advice...when the boars come right before you start running a fighter sometimes aoe taunts and runs with most of the mobs

.usually designate a cler to run with the runner to heal...back-up cler if that cler is down

.if time is running out let the timer run until the last seconds(only if someone is still alive) then use a heart before time expires (if you have)

.if u dont draw aggro at the begginning run to the centre, organize and kill the
vivis first then archers.Slowly draw mobs off runner

.highest lvl. tanker should aoe taunt mobs to door
Old 05-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #7
mrf1239
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: Baustalla
Current Level: 62
Server: Epith
mrf1239 is on a distinguished road
Great guide!
I'm lvl 34 and I tried this KQ two times..
I think is better to wait till lvl 37 ^^...
Old 05-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
If only archers were given that base movement speed boost..atleast as a buff if not permanent..then they would be invaluable in Robo KQs.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #9
Dezza
Site Supporter

In-Game Name: Dezza
Current Level: 55/Archer, 35/Cleric, 15/Mage
Server: Bijou [EU]
Dezza will become famous soon enough
necro much?
Old 05-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #10
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
just another optional bit of advice:

For clerics in the party, when all of the boars/ kebings/ everything starts to attack ppl clerics should use invincible on some people who seem to be getting hurt a lot in the past. it will save you a lot of time to heal some other people, such as the tank or runner.

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Closed Thread