Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-11-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The FONA Weekly: Training-ception

Hey guys!

Below you can find the patch notes for tonight’s maintenance.

Patchlog:

Changes

[U]<li>Disabled the option of using Tear of Legel in the 1st and 2nd Job change since the Job change is failed as soon as you die and the Tear of Legel does not change this result
</li><li>The amount of characters for the KQ names has been increased so that all the KQ names will be correct displayed in the KQ list
</li><li>It is no longer required to write a guild’s full name into the guild war list search function to get results
</li></ul>Bug Fixes

[U]<li>Fixed an issue where when a physical type skill was blocked by a shield, the "Block” animation wasn't displayed
</li><li>Fixed an issue with the display of the HP and SP of the characters where it did not align in the HP and SP bar when going over 10k
</li><li>Fixed an issue where the game client would became unresponsive when a lot of texts were copied from a workbook sheet using Ctrl + V into the chat window
</li></ul>

Let’s see what the team has been up to this week!

"So Aurora...you come here often?” Aria said with a flirty smile.

"Oh my…” Aurora started, her face turned red as she was caught off guard.

"WRONG!” Rooka called out as he entered the room.

"That was my best line,” Aria shouted back with an eye roll.

"What’s going on?” Naomi, who had been napping on the couch curled up with a honeying plushie, said with a yawn.

"I think...the TMOD is trying to train Aria.” FeatherDust guessed as she looked up from her book bored.

"Yup! In the art of love.” Kira added.

"Wait so...Kira is watching the trainee train Aria when both she and Kira should be the ones doing the training?!” Adonai spoke fast, "Training-ception.”

"Pretty much,” Rooka confirmed with a shrug.

"You know...we would be more than willing to help,” Ladius and Knox had overheard the commotion from one of the other rooms and came to watch.

"I only have one question---as amusing as this is, why are you guys trying to teach Aria how to flirt?” Knox asked.

"WELL...remember the date a GM event?” Kira started.

"LONG STORY SHORT----”Aria interrupted, " Allegedly, I wasn’t very fun as a date, according to Sodapoppin’s sources. Rooka's trying to help me out. ”

"Well you aren't really the warmest person..." Laihn started with a cheeky grin, Aria rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile...in the main control room. Bottles and Sodapoppin were watching their team, enjoying the unexpected amusement installing hidden cameras had given them.

"Next week we should totally troll one of the GMs instead,” Bottles said with a smirk.

"Agreed.” Soda said with a chuckle.

See you guys after Maintenance,

~Your Fiesta Online Team
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote