Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 03:38 AM   #11
FabledWaltz
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Dyaevim
Current Level: 72
Server: Apoline
FabledWaltz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to FabledWaltz

You guys should come to Apoline then. Nothing is deflated here. Even the newbie items are worth over a couple hundred silver. And of course, blues are not hard to come by... unless you're me. Then they just never appear.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:46 AM   #12
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by FabledWaltz View Post
You guys should come to Apoline then. Nothing is deflated here. Even the newbie items are worth over a couple hundred silver. And of course, blues are not hard to come by... unless you're me. Then they just never appear.
Hahahaha they are. Everything is ridiculous.

Anyway, Blue Gears can be found in Trumpy Remains (70+), special drops from the Giant Harpy. I heard you can get gears from the KKP KQ, but it is very rare. You can also get them in the 8x abyss (if you can survive long enough lol), Helga Raids, Dragon's Tomb (85+) and Gordon Master KQ (80+). Other than that, I haven't heard of anybody getting a blue drop in 7x abyss or lower. I don't know where the hell people get the lower level drops, so maybe the abyss does award them at those levels....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by EdwardWarlock; 04-01-2009 at 03:48 AM..
Old 04-01-2009, 03:52 AM   #13
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Helgas Tomb is actually a good place to hunt for blues just be careful of pulling the Kallaps pulling more than 1 = Run or pulling a Yellow or Purple one = Run.

I spent 2 hours this morning with my partner farming in Helgas Tomb. Kallaps actually drop decent stuff that has good resell value even if you dont get a blue.

During our time in there we got alot of T4 HP/SP potions from them and T4 HP has good resell value of 6 silver each. They also drop T4 stones every now and then Blessed Ones go for a good price too.

As I said be careful in there if you plan to go in there.

When you enter the one tanking should take little steps forward (SLOW ONES) otherwise you will end up pulling more than one. When you see one coming for you run back to the gate then proceed to destroy it. Just keep in mind these guys can't be stunned either also you only want to fight the red and blue ones you can go for the Hell Guardian too but they do around 400 extra damage than Kallaps and they have double the amount of HP of a Kallaps.

Me and my partner had a good time farming in there but our time in there came to an end when I pulled a Yellow Kallaps I didnt make it to the gate in time and it got me but my partner was already at the gate so she made it out safely.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:06 AM   #14
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
Helgas Tomb is actually a good place to hunt for blues just be careful of pulling the Kallaps pulling more than 1 = Run or pulling a Yellow or Purple one = Run.

I spent 2 hours this morning with my partner farming in Helgas Tomb. Kallaps actually drop decent stuff that has good resell value even if you dont get a blue.

During our time in there we got alot of T4 HP/SP potions from them and T4 HP has good resell value of 6 silver each. They also drop T4 stones every now and then Blessed Ones go for a good price too.

As I said be careful in there if you plan to go in there.

When you enter the one tanking should take little steps forward (SLOW ONES) otherwise you will end up pulling more than one. When you see one coming for you run back to the gate then proceed to destroy it. Just keep in mind these guys can't be stunned either also you only want to fight the red and blue ones you can go for the Hell Guardian too but they do around 400 extra damage than Kallaps and they have double the amount of HP of a Kallaps.

Me and my partner had a good time farming in there but our time in there came to an end when I pulled a Yellow Kallaps I didnt make it to the gate in time and it got me but my partner was already at the gate so she made it out safely.
I'm glad you posted this. Some people think the Helga Drops/Blues/Greens only come from Helga, but the minions here have excellent drops. Hanging by the gate will get you the best chance of survival.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 04-01-2009, 05:37 AM   #15
FutureKnight
Phino

In-Game Name: FutureKnight
Current Level: 87
Server: Epith
FutureKnight is on a distinguished road
ok, good to know this, but how much defence is needed to survive a hit from a kallap?

_chronical_ Mage | lvl 69 | 4.3k hp | 900def | 1,5k m.dmg | Status : Banned

Mainproof Fighter | lvl 70 | 4.3k axe hp/4,6k shield hp| 1,2k axe def | 2,7k dmg | Status : Banned

iPerv | lvl 64 | 3,6k hp | 700 def | 1.8k m.dmg | Status : Retired & Gearless

Old 04-01-2009, 05:56 AM   #16
Andromeda
Spider Pig

I have around 1850-1900 Def Fighter Kallaps will do 2100 damage to me Fighter Hell Guardian does 2500 I cant remember how much the Cleric Kallaps does but it should be lower than the Fighter version also Archer Kallaps does 2500 to me which is more than the fighter version and Mage Kallaps does 4900 to me

Last edited by Andromeda; 04-01-2009 at 05:59 AM..
Old 04-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #17
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
Well i heard KKP is good. x]

and GH...or HT like andromeda sayed :]...

Or keep the work away and buy one. =D

They sell it now for like 15g+ or less than that...
Closed Thread