Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #21
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road

If they ask me to stop, I do - You'd be suprised how many people just go WTF and attack me.
A few times I got attacked on sight just for coming near their cleric.
I'll give a short but simple explanation:

Bijou has some of the most violent abysses in the game. People kill for spots. Kill for ksing. Kill for looking at them the wrong way.

My kill sprees are rare, but complete. There's so many fully +9 characters on bijou that pvp is one of the few challenges afforded. I often warn them before hand, but sometimes I dont when i see they can defend themselves (Multiple clerics, strong 70+ mages, etc). I help friends when they're getting attacked in abyss.

If the world were all nice and happy, everyone could do everything without any problem, there's no challenge left, we all get free +9s and crit suits, etc etc.... the game would be boring. I for one salute the abyss' pvp ability because it lessens guild drama and changes it into player drama.

(you KNOW that if it wasn't pvp there'd be rampant KSing and guild warring over spots, pvp also fixes this issue by just having the opposing parties beat on eachother while a lone fighter solos the room <---personal experience)

Judge me as you like. /strokes e-penor.

EDIT: And to the person that de-repped me for 'booo pker', go grow up. Get +9 armors. Survive. I don't pick on people - I fight them. There's a difference. There are people strong enough to kill me in the abyss, and then I lose exp too - I suffer losses as well.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.

Last edited by Shiirn; 02-19-2009 at 02:48 AM..
Old 02-19-2009, 03:03 AM   #22
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
If someone attacks you, will you just stand there and yell stop?

I don't think you will... why should you expect others to do the same? Practice what you preach?

Were your "random sprees" killing for spots? Killing for ksing? Killing coz you were looked the wrong way? Not from what I see in your earlier post. It was because you were bored.

Fair enough, people step into abyss knowing very well they're a free kill for any random person, though I wished the meaning behind "pvp" ground isnt random killing sprees, but a nice fight for spots. You fight to gain... not fight to be amused.

Unfortunately, too many people in fiesta are just doing it for the thrill. It's ashame to see a good concept trashed.

I thought for the challenge, there's Free Battle Zones for the cash shop addicts. But no, they rather "fight" the weakings with a bunch of mobs on them.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 02-19-2009 at 03:10 AM..
Old 02-19-2009, 03:11 AM   #23
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road
Just don't throw pkers like brain freeze and someone like me together because we're "both pkers" - That's like throwing Hessah or Bla~ahs together with Joe the Level 4 Cleric because they're "both clerics".

And if you want to see the FBZ being a challenge, go and get pwned by some cookied level 89 when you're 7x. There's no challenge there.

And 'killing just for the thrill' and 'concept'. Nobody from Outspark or Ons Ons soft has said any reason for it being a pvp area - NOTHING. It just is. Everything that is entailed with that applies.

If you're going to rant about bad clerics, go ahead. Rant about pkers, go ahead. Rant about malicious people that ruin the game for others, go ahead.

If you're a person that would quit fiesta just because someone killed you, quit. I'm sure you've been maliciously been pked before.

I am what I am, and I'm not going to hide it just so that you guys would like me more. I don't throw on a fake personality. I am truth.

I'll leave this topic to quell the flame storm.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:17 AM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Theatre major, by chance?
Old 02-19-2009, 03:33 AM   #25
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
I said this once in-game and I'll repeat it here: "Decent players go to fbz to have fun when they're bored". Period.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 02-19-2009, 04:25 AM   #26
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Meh, people have their different policies about how things should work in FBZ, sadly, the only thing that works in the end is who can kill everyone else with opposing views. They in turn, of course get ganked and ganged xD

Noone follows FBZ baserules anymore?
Old 02-19-2009, 04:27 AM   #27
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Meh, people have their different policies about how things should work in FBZ, sadly, the only thing that works in the end is who can kill everyone else with opposing views. They in turn, of course get ganked and ganged xD
Lmao, so true, too bad I don't have any characters that can potentially kill everyone else. I don't think I ever will xD
Old 02-19-2009, 08:31 AM   #28
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't mind PKers like Shiirn, because I ask people to stop attacking if they're annoying me. If they kill me, I'll get a bit annoyed, but I usually talk it through with them.

What pisses me off are people who don't listen and keep repeating the same mistake. That's when I think a PKKer is needed.

Even though I agree with Shiirn on most of his/her points, I don't like random killing sprees. It's true that a good fight can be started by a spree, but most of the time you just end up angering random people, which isn't all that nice for both sides.

{ enraya ! }
Old 02-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #29
Ixirion
Slime

In-Game Name: Dhonn
Current Level: 17
Ixirion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ixirion Send a message via MSN to Ixirion Send a message via Yahoo to Ixirion
This is my take on it. I'll say it then stfu about it. Now, I personally don't do PK, I'd rather be left to level in peace, which is why I stay away from pvp zones, not just in Fiesta, but in all the games I've played. But if I were to just randomly be PKed, I wouldn't piss and moan about it. I'd do one of two things, either a) try to go after whoever killed me to get revenge, or b) if I couldn't do that, I'd remember who it was, go level until I felt like I could at least put up a decent fight, then go back and try to get revenge. And if I was killed again, then, well...that would be the end of it, period. I wouldn't try again.

That's my two bent coppers on it.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:29 AM   #30
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
They got replaced by high level noobs.
That's a real shame. I'll have to kill them all....

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Closed Thread