Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 03:18 AM   #1
Ninja_Medic
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Ninja_Medic & Tomoshibi
Current Level: 8x on both. :P
Server: Apoline FTW!
Ninja_Medic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ninja_Medic
I need some advice.

Okay, I have a level 60 mage.

I wanted to purchase a 30 day 50% exp card, 30 day 50% extender, and a 30 day teva, to grind in the lvl 60 abyss for the 60's (cuz they suck)

however

my mage is very squishy.

i do have a +9 staff (GOC) with 7% crit, so its not too bad

but, im wondering if i'll be able to solo and get a lot of kills D:

today, i got some sparkcash cards and i got a free 7 day 50% exp boost card.

this is what im wondering

should i just save $$ and buy the 7 day for the extender and teva, and will it even be worth it in the end?

I'm doing this to get IGM, cuz im poor (xD)

would it just be better to buy a green +0 weapon (just in general) and +9 it and sell it?

i've been told that ppl will pay me goldz to enhance their stuff, i mean just today someone offered 5g if i could +9 their sheild from +6

i have about 60k sc, i might be able to do it all, but...

the beauty shop coupon is coming out soon and i want to buy it when it does come out and no one knows how much it's going to be =/

just tell me if one of these is a better approach or, if u have ur own idea, plz tell me <3

Ninja_Medic- Level 8x Paladin
Old 12-26-2008, 05:23 AM   #2
FatalLace
Kebing

In-Game Name: FatalLace/WinterLace/Faytal
Current Level: Enchanter [89] / Warrior [70] / Scout [80]
Server: Bijoffline
FatalLace is on a distinguished road
honestly, you won't maximize your time and effort soloing without +9 armors. you're gonna need to grab atleast a cleric if u plan to pull any of the big rooms. if you really have your heart set on soloing, i would suggest buying the Leveling Pack instead of 30-day teva.. they're close in price and you'll REALLY need the HP/SP stone bag carrier. you will also need the 20% def charm at minimum, cookie pack would be better.

the 6x abyss, unless it was nerfed since i used to be there, isn't that easy, especially at lvl 60. even in parties, with chain casted frost nova and magic burst u will pull aggro, not to mention those pinkies that will hit u at range.

another thing to keep in the back of your head is that mages are unable to pot during the casting of nova/inferno. you can only stone if u haven't noticed. soooooooooooo..... u'll have to time your heals well. typically a stone during casting then a pot immediately right after (or between nova and inferno once u hit 67).

this is quite an undertaking your planning... it's good that you sought out some advice before starting out. lemme know if u still have q's.

FatalLace - 89 Enchanter
Faytal - 80 Scout
WinterLace - 70 Warrior
FatylLace - 60 Paladin

Calling Bijou "Home" since 11/07
Closed Thread