Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 01:45 AM   #21
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL!!!!! the population of those servers will notbe too big

YAY for lag free server!!
yeah, it wont be big, but it'll be better than server's with large population of retards.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-03-2008, 04:22 AM   #22
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Hmm...I wonder if I'll make it into such a server....

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 04-03-2008, 04:24 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i know that i'll fit in the "not a begger" server... that's the only one i can honestly say i will fit into... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-03-2008, 04:25 AM   #24
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
;p, idk, never seen you play before

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #25
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
When you mock... try mock near the cleric in ur party XD instead of randomly mocking on the spot.... there are many times when i hvnt been able to heal my tanker coz i was too busy healing myself... and the tanker was then too afraid to die and stops mocking....
I don't mean this in a bad way so take it as an advice ^^, a cleric when in a KQ or in the middle of a mob where the fighter receives heavy damage should not heal himself using his skils, should cast heal/rejuv/regen on the tank while healing himself with stones or pots. Clerics like Kitta, Bubu, and others usually rely on pots and stones to keep themselves alive if the tanker is dealing with a big mob (whether is kq or aoe). The reason is simple if the tanker dies and the mob is big the whole party is likely to die shortly after.

Another thing would be to save invincibility and cast it upon yourself while u keep healing the tank, those few extra seconds of 0 damage will prolly turn the tides of battle.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 04-04-2008, 03:16 PM   #26
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Ehhh Epith what a sad excuse for a server....Seriously any class isnt hard to play. You just need to know what your role is. Like Leona said Clerics when taking damage while tank is aoeing should use stones and pots...I've seen some sad excuses for Clerics on Teva too. They kept clanking saying they were main tanks and kept dying...I never reved them casue they would just hold us back.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #27
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
I blame plvling for this problem, as well as any another class types who don't know how to play their class properly :/

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 04-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #28
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Power leveling probably does play a huge role in people not being able to function properly. You might be able to sort of get away if you happen to be Archer, Mage or a DD Fighter. But when it comes to important roles like tanking or healing... yeah, get out.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #29
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
i partied with an archer and fighter today and ended up spam healing all 3 of us because the tank never mocked and i pulled heal agro on any monster he wasn't attacking.
Old 04-14-2008, 09:39 AM   #30
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
lmao yeah, I think..so many people try to make DD clerics thinking "oh yeah, I can heal myself and kill, I'm unstoppable!" ... *snort* But yeah, I don't get a cleric would be dumb enough to try and kill things in kq, especially one like robo.

HEAL.

USE IT.

That is all.

And I agree, I see so many fighters now even up to 50 who seem to think mock and kick are a waste of silver. >_>

*edit*
Oh yeah I forgot the party aspect!

Where I'd be in a party (the rare times I didn't duo with lil) and it'd be an aoe party..the fighter would mock once, devastate, and leave it at that. Needless to say I almost broke my 3 key several time trying to keep the mages and archer alive, and actually died myself when I got all the hate while he was prancing around. D: And that's saying sometihng.

I DONT DIE! >=o

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Closed Thread