Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 11:12 PM   #1
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Quote+

The hell does it do? I've clicked it trying to get a quick quote from people into the quick reply box, but find that it doesn't work. So I figured it did something else, but clicking it only seems to make the green quote+ turn into a red quote+. This breaks my heart .___.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
It allows you to quote more than one quote before replying a post. If you click just "Quote", it would bring you to the reply page. But clicking Quote+ means you're adding the quotes you want to quote before you go to the reply page. It's convenient if you have to quote more than one person in a post.

If you want to use the quick reply option, then you click the "reply" button on someone's post and the box will let you type in it.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
It allows you to quote more than one quote before replying a post. If you click just "Quote", it would bring you to the reply page. But clicking Quote+ means you're adding the quotes you want to quote before you go to the reply page. It's convenient if you have to quote more than one person in a post.

If you want to use the quick reply option, then you click the "reply" button on someone's post and the box will let you type in it.

I knew how to use the quick reply button .__. I think I'm following what you mean though. Originally I thought it worked similar to the quick reply function. Like, you were supposed to click it after clicking reply, and it'd quote the person's post in the quick reply field.

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
The hell does it do? I've clicked it trying to get a quick quote from people into the quick reply box, but find that it doesn't work. So I figured it did something else, but clicking it only seems to make the green quote+ turn into a red quote+. This breaks my heart .___.

Noob.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-11-2007 at 11:49 PM..
Old 08-12-2007, 04:19 AM   #4
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Lol.

Yes it is a multi-quote function.
Closed Thread