Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #1
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve
vBulletin License

Did you people pay for the vbulletin license or is this a nulled version?

a vBulletin license costs 85$ a year or 160$ forever. Nulled versions are illegal and you can get fined or sued by Jelsoft.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #2
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Who are you?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Centrix View Post
Did you people pay for the vbulletin license or is this a nulled version?

a vBulletin license costs 85$ a year or 160$ forever. Nulled versions are illegal and you can get fined or sued by Jelsoft.
Did you not read the forum rules, or are you an idiot?

Forum rules are enforced everyday, but the amount of two dollar morons who disregard them seem to stream pricelessly forever. Morons aren't appreciated on this forum, and you can get flamed or pwnt by FiestaFan.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I'm pretty sure we're using the legal version, although it would be better to wait for Keetos to confirm this.

Anyway, this is not supposed to be in the Announcements sections. Announcements are for Outspark/FiestaFan news and not this. Moved to Site Suggestions and Feedback.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:22 PM   #5
Centrix
Phinofly

If this forum is illegal the forum rules can go up my ass lol, cause then this whole forum is illegal and I will contact vbulletin to contact your host to shut you down. if you're lucky they wont sue you but only suspend your server.

And yes I know the forum rules, duh I have my own forum too with about the same forum rules.

- edit

ok its moved good, atleast a mod saw the topic and that was the whole purpose of this thread
Old 08-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Centrix
If this forum is illegal the forum rules can go up my ass lol, cause then this whole forum is illegal and I will contact vbulletin to contact your host to shut you down. if you're lucky they wont sue you but only suspend your server.

And yes I know the forum rules, duh I have my own forum too with about the same forum rules.
Yes, but it would be appreciated you would at least follow our forum rules before jumping to conclusions. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure you wouldn't like someone jumping into your forum to accuse you and disobey your forum rules before you get a chance to say something.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
Centrix
Phinofly

True, I apologize for that lol, I think I should look a bit further before posting it in the announcement forums
Old 08-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #8
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
I'm fairly certain this is a legal version, but it would be better if Keet could confirm this. o:

EDIT: I remember Keet saying his pocket change was getting low, so he had to implement the Google ads. So he's obviously paying for somethin......
Old 08-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #9
MaxOff
Zombie

MaxOff will become famous soon enoughMaxOff will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Did you not read the forum rules, or are you an idiot?

Forum rules are enforced everyday, but the amount of two dollar morons who disregard them seem to stream pricelessly forever. Morons aren't appreciated on this forum, and you can get flamed or pwnt by FiestaFan.
Congratulations u just broke the rules of good behavior.

@Centrix: i realy dont know what it should concern u, if the owner of these board payed or not.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:37 PM   #10
Centrix
Phinofly

Quote:
@Centrix: i realy dont know what it should concern u, if the owner of these board payed or not.
I paid my 160$ to get the license, it would be unfair towards all others that paid, when someone gets it illegally/nulled (which is very easy to get btw).

I hope that clears it up a little? I can make a big story about it all but you dont care anyway lol

Quote:
I'm fairly certain this is a legal version, but it would be better if Keet could confirm this. o:

EDIT: I remember Keet saying his pocket change was getting low, so he had to implement the Google ads. So he's obviously paying for somethin......
Server costs, yeah those are a pain in the ass....