Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
iced_man
Mushroom

iced_man is on a distinguished road
adding texture to the site

just a suggestion,,why not add a little more texture to the site like adding a background color and since the theme color is shaded with green then maybe our background color can be green or dark green or anything..right?
Old 08-09-2007, 04:07 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
It all depends on taste really. Personally I like the simple flavor FiestaFan's interface has, and I'd find if they did anything to it, it'd hurt my eyes.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #3
iced_man
Mushroom

you have a point there but isn't bright colors more sore to the eyes than dark colors? and it depends on how they level the color..and It's more intresting to look on if the background color is just right comapared to just a white with shades of green..
Old 08-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #4
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Again, I'll just say it all depends on taste. If you really want to get involved with a new scheme on FiestaFan, I'd be happy to review anything you submit. Just a rough template would be suffice, though I'm not sure where you'd post it.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
iced_man
Mushroom

Thanks anyway! I'm just suggesting it. and actually here is where we should put our suggestions or feedbacks..
Closed Thread