Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 PM   #11
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I'd have to agree with shooting them. Then again, I'm in a very rural area. Neighbors are forever setting up targets in the back yard and having at it.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

^^ pictures of my yard when it snowed. See the black 50 gallon drum? See the bottle sitting in front of it?

We like to shoot it off the front porch.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:11 PM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Shooting things in your backyard... I'm scared.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #13
A_Forever
:w

That sounds like fun.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #14
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Shooting things in your backyard... I'm scared.
What's so scary about it? These are people who have hunted for years that have had training. These aren't drunken teenagers trying to impress someone by "shooting a cap" in something. It's target practice.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #15
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
I also live in an area where it is not uncommon to have bobcats come up on my front porch.

I think it was year before last that we had one camping out on our porch some nights. He was always gone in the mornings, but it was kinda cool when he would “scream”. It is amazing how loud they can get.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 03-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #16
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
We occasionally have coyotes camp out here. Our neighbors (on either side) have horses, so they're interested in making sure the coyotes don't hang around. They do make a hellacious racket. One of my cats (he stays outside) is always funny when they come around. I'll hear them yipping around, go outside, and find my cat on the roof. Then, when I go to shoo them off, he'll trot out there with me like a badass. I haven't had to shoot any yet, because they only stop by about every six months and then run off when I go out there. These aren't used to humans, yet.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #17
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
We occasionally have coyotes camp out here. Our neighbors (on either side) have horses, so they're interested in making sure the coyotes don't hang around. They do make a hellacious racket. One of my cats (he stays outside) is always funny when they come around. I'll hear them yipping around, go outside, and find my cat on the roof. Then, when I go to shoo them off, he'll trot out there with me like a badass. I haven't had to shoot any yet, because they only stop by about every six months and then run off when I go out there. These aren't used to humans, yet.
That is so hilarious!!!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM   #18
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Smoke 'em with smoke bombs? All you need is a couple of household chemicals mixed in the right proportion. Since your hubby likes to blow things up...

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:02 PM   #19
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Ask the Neighbours about shooting them if they agree then have at it. But. Don't use some kidn of rifle. No.

Lure them close with some food theeeeen, COMBAT SHOTGUN TIME 8D
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #20
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
;-; use... a pellet gun.. if you do it so you dont kill them...