Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Not cool. Not cool at all!!!!

So, I took today off work to bake my son a cake and "deep clean" his bedroom for him. It is such a beautiful day outside (high is 77), birds were chirping, wind was carrying a nice springy breeze across my yard, so I thought I would open all my windows and doors and let my house "air" out.

I have been in the backside of the house cleaning my son's room. I came to the front part to check on the cake I have cooling to see if it is time to ice it and as I walked into the livingroom, I had to literally duck and dive to the floor.

A Flippin' bird is in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is scared of me and thinks I am going to hurt it, so it keeps dive-bombing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wth!!!!!!!?????? I don't wanna have to whack it with the broom, but if it does not find its way out of my house soon, I will be forced to take action. oh yeah, and it needs to quit dive-bombing me!!!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
hm... find something thats soft, but a blow won't kill it o: You might just put it in shock, or knock it out. Then lie it on your porch or something and check on it.

Maybe batting it with a broom might knock it out but not kill it.

Or... get a blanket, and when it flies at you, either grab it with the blanket or toss the blanket on it and the weight will push the bird down.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Looool, I'd use a bola.

But you probably don't have one, so grab a blanket and tie something heavy to the ends of it.

Or you can always try the tazer option...

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.

Last edited by Belaslav; 03-09-2009 at 05:47 PM..
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #4
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Yeah cuz everyone has a tazer lying around ;p lol. Never go to bed without mine by my side.

Smack it with a frying pan! xD I feel so mean saying that D: I wouldn't wanna hurt an animal, but I know how it feels when there's one thats a pain in the butt in the house.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
I've had that happen to me to Spirit. Just grab a blanket or something...snag it when u have a chance and relase it outside.

Gotta do some recon to see were it stays still then stalk the prey, i mean bird, and get it.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
adopt it. You adopt all the other animals that happen by.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
lol - I dun wanna kill it either yos. But, I also do not want it in my house.

My cat seems to think this is real cool though. She climbed up in a chair in the living room to watch everything. I swear I heard her laughing at me.

My hubby says to just leave it alone and it will fly out on its own. Well and good. i don't feel like chasing a bird all day. But, the damn thing needs to leave me alone also.

Quit dive-bombing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I cannot throw a blanket on it because it is staying up on the rafters of my ceiling, which is about 15 feet tall, because it is kinda-like an A-frame.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Open all windows and doors and hope it flies out? ^^;;
Old 03-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Yepyep - i left all the doors and windows open and after a while, he got tired of being in my house and simply flew straight out the door. Just like he knew exactly where his way out was.

Why couldn't he have done that earlier?

Old 03-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #10
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Congratz. So what's the damage report?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote