Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 05:07 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Maintenance 28.07.09

Originally Posted by GM_Kae
Tonight, Fiesta servers will be undergoing scheduled maintenance beginning at 10:00pm PDT. Maintenance will last for approximately 2 hours.

Players will be unable to log in to Fiesta during this time.

-Outspark Staff
Source

Originally Posted by GM_Kae
[The OSKI] Fiesta Game Updates and Patch Notes 1.255

The Outspark Insider
July 28st, 2009
Fiesta Game Updates and Patch Notes v1.255

Welcome to the next episode of the Outspark Insider! For all of you newcomers out there, this is the weekly reporting tool to keep the players in the know on what's going on in the world of Fiesta.

I'm sure that some of you are noticing our dedicated and fun loving GMs in-game. We try to visit as much as possible and we're also trying out new events to keep things fresh. If you have time, hop on the forums and give a recommendation or two on what kind of event you might like to see or stop on by just to say hi.

For this week's patch, I've got a few new nifty things to point out, though nothing too hefty. A few of the bugs from last week are still being worked on, so for you mages out there (which includes myself on Bijou), be patient, we're getting those little summon bugs worked out.

Read the full post here: http://fiesta.outspark.com/news/view/?id=zbn.8261
Source
Old 07-29-2009, 05:09 AM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Like that they doubled the Izyel party thing~
Old 07-29-2009, 05:10 AM   #3
ILiGhTI
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: ILiGhTI, IDaRkI, ICeAseLeSsI, INoXioUsI
Current Level: 36, 26, 26, 3x (=P)
Server: Teh-Vah
ILiGhTI is on a distinguished road
Woot more pt's in the tower? sweet!!!!
Hear that Tama?! Looks like we going in there 2morrow ^_^
Old 07-29-2009, 06:24 AM   #4
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ILiGhTI View Post
Woot more pt's in the tower? sweet!!!!
Hear that Tama?! Looks like we going in there 2morrow ^_^
Oh yeah!! All day long.
but but the lag D:
Old 07-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #5
ILiGhTI
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: ILiGhTI, IDaRkI, ICeAseLeSsI, INoXioUsI
Current Level: 36, 26, 26, 3x (=P)
Server: Teh-Vah
ILiGhTI is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tamashiiryuu View Post
Oh yeah!! All day long.
but but the lag D:
i told u already..... i'll get u some RAM for christmas ^_^
Old 07-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Can some one copy the full post here. I cant get to the official site from here, ty.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The Outspark Insider
July 28st, 2009
Fiesta Game Updates and Patch Notes v1.255

Welcome to the next episode of the Outspark Insider! For all of you newcomers out there, this is the weekly reporting tool to keep the players in the know on what's going on in the world of Fiesta.

I'm sure that some of you are noticing our dedicated and fun loving GMs in-game. We try to visit as much as possible and we're also trying out new events to keep things fresh. If you have time, hop on the forums and give a recommendation or two on what kind of event you might like to see or stop on by just to say hi.

For this week's patch, I've got a few new nifty things to point out, though nothing too hefty. A few of the bugs from last week are still being worked on, so for you mages out there (which includes myself on Bijou), be patient, we're getting those little summon bugs worked out.

Fixes

A quest dialogue that appears within one of the Tower of Iyzel quests which states "Stone Golem" as opposed to "Poison Golem" has now been fixed.

Items

An assortment of items will be added to the game in this update. Without going into too much detail we'll be including the following.

Teva Weapon Skins

Long ago, the Goddess Teva had fought tirelessly to defend the world of Isya from falling into chaos. Now, adorned with blossoms that symbolize the harmony and hope that she had defended, the Teva Weapon Skins will be added to give you a chance to change the look of any weapon you have so that you can represent the goddess herself. This item will initially only be available through James� Forge beginning Thursday this week.

Stone Sack

The stone sack will double the amount of HP and SP stones that can be carried for that level. This item will also be available in the Fiesta store.

Quest Related

I'm happy to announce that we've doubled the amount of parties that can enter into the Iyzel Tower, effectively lessening the wait time and crowds waiting to get in.

Balancing

Players can no longer use the skills Mana Burn or Cross Counter against mobs. These skills can now only be used against other users that are flagged as enemies.

Miscellaneous

In this patch, we're adding a weapon skin feature that will allow the enhancement that's on the weapon to be visible even after the skin is applied.

Known Issues

There have not been any new issues added to this patch, though we're still working hard in addressing the existing ones. For a list of the bugs still in the works, feel free to visit my Known Issues post in the News & Announcements section.

See you next time! And bring on the beef!
Closed Thread