Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 05:49 AM   #1
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Marlone

Is a Marlone just as hard to kill as a Mara? The quest wants me to kill one, so I figured it probably is.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:53 AM   #2
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ColdxHeart View Post
Is a Marlone just as hard to kill as a Mara? The quest wants me to kill one, so I figured it probably is.
this is the KQ quest right? well Id say Marlone is a bit easier than mara. Mara stuns( cant move or attack) while Marlone only makes it so you can't run away. mara is harder than Marlone from what I've seen
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 08-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Synelia
Bone Imp

In-Game Name: Synelia
Current Level: 34
Synelia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Synelia
Marlone isn't a KQ...It means a different Marlone, I'm not sure you'll get credit for killing Marlone in a KQ. But Marlone is harder than Mara. Any Marlone you find in the dungeon will have a couple of monsters close to him. THEY WILL attack you too. You need a good stradegy to fight him. The easiest Marlone is the one that only has two Archer spawned with him.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #4
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
'Marlone' is not in a dungeon, hes outside
i killed him with my cleric when i was 29. he came at me from across some planks while trying to get some quest done there
king marlone lives in the marlone hideout and is probably a lot harder then this one
Old 08-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #5
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Marlone is pretty easy. You should have a cleric obviously just a few things.

1. Hes got a stun attack. If the tank gets stun and everyone is still attacking HE WILL CHANGE TARGET. A secondary tank to draw agro works great here
2. Clerics: stay the F**K back if somoene else is tanking. Marlone has a NASTY AOE And if you attack him in melee,. you will take a heavy hit if not instantly die from the aoe making you have to heal MORE people in a short time. You make attack him from behind safely since the aoe is only in his frontal direction but i really wouldn't recommend doing it since as a healer you already create alot of threat to yourself.
3. Archers and mages JUST KEEP RUNNING. Marlone also has can imbolize in melee you DON'T want that to happen. If he changes target to you Run in the direction of your tank and wait for him to pull it off you. Just becareful where you run.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #6
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
Server: Teva
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 01:27 AM..
Closed Thread