Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #1
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
[Outspark]St. Patrick's Day: Chase the Leprechaun

Quote:
By GM_Dakkon
--------------
Chase the Leprechaun

Introduction
How quick be ye on yer feet? Think ye be fast enough to find this leprechaun before anyone else? If ye be feelin lucky then enter the OX field when the proper time is announced. But I will not be havin just anyone come after me gold. Ye needs to have yerself a clover from this here cash shop and then see if ye can get me pot o’ gold before they other heroes.

How To Win
Every 2 hours 20 players will be given the opportunity to enter into the Leprechaun’s domain to see if they can get its treasure. All players will have 1hour to find and grab the treasure, which will reappear in a new location after each time it is found.

Prize: 5 Gold lumps
5 Gold Nine
40 Gold Ore (Low Quality)
20 Gold Ore
10 Gold Ore (High Quality)
Gold Cat House (Optional, currently 180 days)

Rules and Regulations
-The decisions of the Game Masters are final and Rules & Regulations are subject to change with or without prior notice.

-Do not interrupt the Game Master when he is giving instructions and please listen carefully to the Game Masters instructions because they will only be announced once. Players who interrupt the GM will be disqualified

-The event will continue even if a player is disconnected from the server

-Any players who disrupt the event in any way during the event will be disqualified and subject to [legal action?] based on our

-Always read the Rules & Regulations for all events.
THE GOLDEN CAT HOUSE!!!!!!! For SIX months!!

Dunno what it means by optional though. :/

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Ahh, I'm slightly confused @__@

So we have to buy a clover from the cash shop to get into this event, to get a few prizes? And one of the prizes last 180 days? o-o

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Yeah...

I'm thinking it's the race... and you gotta have like a raccoon to be fast enough to get it before anyone else?

=/

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:52 AM   #4
Deathbolt
King Crab

In-Game Name: Deathbolt
Current Level: 20
Server: Apoline
Deathbolt is on a distinguished road
Its basically a "buy items from us", you get lotsa free money 0_o, aren't gold lumps like 500s each? Then you get a cash shop item for 6 months? 0_o... basically a bribe to buy stuff from them ><.
Deathbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 01:57 AM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Gold Lump = 10s ea NPC.

Gold Nine?! <-- Never heard of it.

I wish to get a leprachaun pet for St. Patty's day.

Ftw.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:04 AM   #6
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
It sounds like you need to buy a cash shop item just to be able to particpate in said event. LAME.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:52 AM   #7
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
I guess its one event that I wont be able to participate in.
AngellicDiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:02 AM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
A Gold Nine increases the chance of success when enhancing an item by 15%.

It's a premium item similar to the Red Eye and the Blue Mile.
Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:40 AM   #9
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
A Gold Nine increases the chance of success when enhancing an item by 15%.

It's a premium item similar to the Red Eye and the Blue Mile.
Holy CRAP!!!!!

Outspark is really upping the prizes for this. Pretty brilliant marketing ploy, if you ask me. Encourages people who've never bought CS items to buy CS items and get addicted to buying items.

But if it's in OX Quiz Field, the Raccoon isn't allowed. So at least those CS users can't gain an advantage. A T3/T2 Speed Increase Scroll might be helpful though...

Also, kind of worrying. Sounds like a KQ thing to me. Are they going to limit the # of times you can go in? Because what if I buy a clover, and I just never the chance to go... talk about a waste.

Hopefully, the clover will have some other type of use besides just this event. I doubt it though... =/

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #10
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
that sux how u have to pay for the event...

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
alexbre is offline   Reply With Quote