Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #21
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

@ethelinde

Yes, they are asian made, claled Hiten Online or something. However, the companies that host the translated games are not asian, they are licensed to host it and under such and such protocol, blah blah blah, have to ban IP because of things on license.

@Pritcher

I do believe race will affect your gameplay.

@ooooo

You get one skill when you job change automatically, and as you level up you will get more. Jobchange is at 10. You can do as many jobchanges as you want~ and you can reset your skills and stat points until level 15 in a job.
When you switch to a job, it will set your stats into the appropriate ones for that job, and you may tweak them from there.

Also, depending on your class, each stat will give something different. Like, for a martial artist, you would get attack out of phys, but for say a mage, you wouldn't. Also the increase in actual stats differs class to class, lke if I put in 1 str, I'd get 3 points on merc, where as another stat that included str would give me 1 or 2. Keep that in mind xD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 11:53 PM   #22
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Doesn't look too bad, actually.

*cough*

I might try it, who knows.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #23
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i've started playing, ign: Destrus

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 12-12-2007, 12:20 AM   #24
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
This has completely replaced Fiesta for me. Its an awesome game. If you see Messara around, be sure to send me a whisper or something. Better yet, add me as a friend. :3

I hope to see you all in DOMO. Oh and for your information, the races don't affect anything. They just have different looks. I know they say such and such is good at whatever but its not true. The only race I really like are the Sylphs. They're great but they have like sleeves on every damn thing they wear and its so ugly. @_@

So i'm going to switch to a Human. Anyways, hopefully we can all party up or whatever. Also, if you're interested i'll be more than happy to be your Teacher. ;D
Old 12-12-2007, 12:30 AM   #25
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
WOw. domo seems really good. Should I try it too? I might, since so many are.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 12-12-2007, 12:32 AM   #26
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
WOw. domo seems really good. Should I try it too? I might, since so many are.
Hellz, yes. Fiesta will be left in the dust and everyone will be playing DOMO. So come on over and let us show you the magic of DOMO. ;D
Old 12-12-2007, 12:39 AM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
So when I try to download it... it says Closed Beta client but is that still the right file? O.o
Old 12-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #28
MagesRequiem
Archon

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
So when I try to download it... it says Closed Beta client but is that still the right file? O.o
Pretty much, yeah. I haven't seen any files say "Open Beta" clients. I assume they all work the same. Just download it, install, and hurry up and get out of Beginner Town. That way I can add you guys and stuff. :D
Old 12-12-2007, 12:55 AM   #29
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I'm downloading it now... it'll be done in about 30 min. :P I can't wait to get started right after watching their movies. The quality isn't all that great but it does the job of making me want to play. Gonna try out the Martial Artist.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #30
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I'm downloading it now... it'll be done in about 30 min. :P I can't wait to get started right after watching their movies. The quality isn't all that great but it does the job of making me want to play. Gonna try out the Martial Artist.
That is what Im trying. While your waiting you should sign up for domocamp because it is pretty dead there and we need more members, lol.
Closed Thread