Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 04:46 PM   #11
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

I love DOMO! Right now my subclass is level 19, main is uh...15 xD But I was so indescive so I have like 4 other subclasses >_< *head desk*

Btw, the beginner town is a first player place only, so you will only see yourself there. At first I was like, holy crap where are the other people!? D:!! But its so you can get used to the game without people scaring the crap out of you I suppose. x3 Like a personal training area!

Anyways, I played in the CB A little, but yeah, I think it shall be the game I play now. If you guys have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in-game, while I don't know everything obviously I will help if I have the answer. x3

I'll post some screens from CB and OB to show people a bitsy.

One from CB - town is pretty at night with glow on~

Another CB one, I liked her bat wings, which are available in CS now. :Q I reallyyyy want them.

The "Second" town I guess, Darkdale. very uhm..Cactusy. o_o

PVPing with Lil xD She blinded me!

Flying~ While using burning rage buff o-o

Something from a quest scenario. The npc was checking me out and I slapped him with my sword and called him a cretin xD

Skulls <3

Some perverted gnome we partied with to kill a boss. T_T

Lil trying to chop my head off ;o;

This one was funny. We did this quest that was item-whoring and made us fight really annoying monsters, and we didn't know the "Reward", so we went to seek out the rewarding npc and he shoved us into a boss fight lmfao xD We were pwning until he used his aoe twice in a row and summoned a bunch of his minions T_T

Some more PVP shots

These last two are just random cash shop things =3

Muahaha

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #12
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I'm down with the DOMO. There are some things that annoy me, but nothing too huge so far. Just things like, I can't close windows by simply hitting the ESC key; have to click the X button or hit the ctrl + button combination. Also the fact that all windows require ctrl + "some Key" is a pain. Why can't I just hit M for my map instead of ctrl+M? Actually, I never even looked in options for that, maybe I can change it.

Even so, those are pretty petty complaints. I'm having fun playing it at the moment. It was sort of daunting at first because it's so massive and there's just so much to do it can be hard to get an idea where to start. The first couple days I just wandered around Eversun talking to everyone, collecting alchemy recipes (thanks DomoCamp) and getting a feel for the basics.

Then I collected quests and soloed up to the point where I could get a job, found a party and grinded up a few levels. The party grinding was actually fun too, maybe it was just the class I chose. Hopefully, I didn't just luck out and find a good party last night. With any luck the general community will be better than Fiesta's.

I pretty much only jump on Fiesta every now and then for a KQ, but I can see myself drifting away entirely. I'm still a newb at DOMO and trying to learn stuff. Like upgrading my spear... I think I have to switch back to citizen as my main because I'm not seeing that skill in my citizen sub skills.

Anyway, it's good. Try it if you want. Don't be shocked if you're running around clueless for a little while in the early stages of play. Ask for help, you can actually see the chat window in towns, (no spam bots), people have been pretty helpful to me for the most part, though there are always immature idiots and elitists in these games.

Feel free to add me and/or ask anything and I'll help if I'm able, though I'm still fairly clueless on a lot of it too. I'm Stilgard in there.

Also, join the DomoCamp forums.... so dead there. x_x

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE

Last edited by Pritcher; 12-11-2007 at 05:36 PM..
Old 12-11-2007, 05:27 PM   #13
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
I choose the same as 0-mie. Those are best for magical stuff? Like mages and priest? I'm kind of a lazy reader when reading up on a new game, i rather learn as i play. Or does the race make any difference? Thanks.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #14
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Best attack magic users would probably be Shaman and Wizard. I've not tried Wizard at all yet and Shaman I've only played for like one level, but he seemed powerful.

I guess Doctors would be the closest thing to priests. Haven't tried them yet either, though. I don't think the race really makes a big difference aside from aesthetics, but I could be wrong.

-------

Old 12-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #15
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

@ pritcher

If you have a level 10 weapon, make sure you're 5 levels above it when you upgrade. Go to the skills (Not the skills in the status screen) and it will be titled "Weapon" or something. Put the weapon in the box that pops up and it will tell you what materials you need. It can break or fail but its rare apparently.

@oooooooo

Sylph is best for magic class, Human is pretty well-rounded, Sprite is supposed to be for support classes (probably like musician and such, though I see a lot of tank sprites ~_~ lmao) and Shura is best for str or melee classes

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 12-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #16
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
The funniest thing about the ip restrictions is that both games are produced by Asian developers (Korea for Fiesta & Taiwan for Domo).
Old 12-11-2007, 05:49 PM   #17
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Originally Posted by O-mie View Post

@ pritcher

If you have a level 10 weapon, make sure you're 5 levels above it when you upgrade. Go to the skills (Not the skills in the status screen) and it will be titled "Weapon" or something. Put the weapon in the box that pops up and it will tell you what materials you need. It can break or fail but its rare apparently.
I knew I saw that somewhere! When I hit 15 last night I went to check and couldn't find it again, but I was looking in the wrong spot, lol. Thanks.

As for races, I know they say that in the descriptions, but does it actually affect the stat growth of the characters? I made mine Shura just in case because I planned to be Mercenary and they look pretty cool.

-------

Old 12-11-2007, 06:17 PM   #18
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Btw what level would i be able to learn to cast spells? Should i just put everything into STR til level 15 then change to magic user stats?

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:28 PM   #19
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
How's the Hunter class in this game? I usually like long-range and/or agile classes... so just wondering. I'm deciding whether to go Martial Artist or Soldier... and if Hunter seems good I'll switch to that after I get the hang of the game.

I think the reason I quit the game before was because I thought the game was 'dead' entering the first town. Now I know it's just an instance. :P I really want to try this game out now after seeing Omie's screenies.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #20
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Btw what level would i be able to learn to cast spells? Should i just put everything into STR til level 15 then change to magic user stats?
You can change jobs at lvl 10 and you can freely reset your stat points as much as you want until lvl 15. Yes though, just add to STR while you're a citizen. I think one of the guys in the beginner town even tells you that's the best way to go.

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
How's the Hunter class in this game? I usually like long-range and/or agile classes... so just wondering.
I haven't played it, but I will at some point since I like the ranged archer-types in games too. One of the people I partied with last night said her main was a hunter. She said they're sorta lone-wolf types and have trouble getting into parties, so that's all I know 'bout em. :/

-------

Closed Thread