Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 03:04 PM   #31
Sheapy
Marlone Archer

In-Game Name: Sheapy
Current Level: 28
Sheapy is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I just made an account on Japanese Sealonline to test out the builds and stuff. I'll try to get some screenies for those that want to see what it's like. (By the way, in JSeal, if you talk in english, you're going to get banned)
Old 08-08-2007, 03:38 PM   #32
spider
Speedy Slime

spider is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to spider Send a message via MSN to spider Send a message via Yahoo to spider
O: Thanks for posting this. I got into the whole Seal fad about a year ago, and now it's finally here! -Dances.-
Old 08-08-2007, 06:26 PM   #33
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
no archer class?

i'm probably a little paranoid but a game like this without archers feels like its missing something...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #34
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
Hmm, I just made an account on Japanese Sealonline to test out the builds and stuff. I'll try to get some screenies for those that want to see what it's like. (By the way, in JSeal, if you talk in english, you're going to get banned)
Did you find out firsthand?
Old 08-08-2007, 06:37 PM   #35
es_19
Bored Imp

i think they can trace new foreign accounts and ban you now even if you dont speak at all. couple of my friends made accounts about 3 days ago, and both couldnt log on this morning. coincidence?
Old 08-10-2007, 12:40 AM   #36
ColdxHeart
Prock Zone

In-Game Name: ColdxHeart
Current Level: 23
ColdxHeart is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ColdxHeart Send a message via MSN to ColdxHeart Send a message via Skype™ to ColdxHeart
Originally Posted by Sheapy View Post
It's basically flyff oriented with some usual bosses. It's really not that similar at all to Lunia. The combo system is kind of like Deco's though more advanced
I see. That sounds pretty cool. I played FlyFF for a while, but ended up quitting. I guess the only thing really to figure out is more about the character classes / stats. I don't have much of an idea of what's a good class to start with. I guess I would say I'm experienced with support classes, though I have no idea how they work in this game. I never really tried Deco. I downloaded it, then realized that the characters were really ugly. So I pretty much never gave it a chance. I have enjoyed Lunia though. I like boss battles. I just hate the long cooldowns on the potions.

ColdxHeart - Level 25 HighCleric
-Currently Guildless-. Rofl. That was totally pointless.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:02 AM   #37
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by ColdxHeart View Post
I see. That sounds pretty cool. I played FlyFF for a while, but ended up quitting. I guess the only thing really to figure out is more about the character classes / stats. I don't have much of an idea of what's a good class to start with. I guess I would say I'm experienced with support classes, though I have no idea how they work in this game. I never really tried Deco. I downloaded it, then realized that the characters were really ugly. So I pretty much never gave it a chance. I have enjoyed Lunia though. I like boss battles. I just hate the long cooldowns on the potions.
I was going to try lunia but I downloaded it then when I hit run game nothing comes up.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:07 AM   #38
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
@fullback yar if you speak english in JpSeal an a player screens you or a GM catchs you...BANHAMMER.....but for me the hype of Seal is gone =( only Domo/Fiesta remains for me lol.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-15-2007, 04:13 AM   #39
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thank you to everyone that has been patiently awaiting the arrival of the English version of Seal Online.
Yes, your sources are correct. We are planning to release an English version of Seal Online in the very near future.
Keep checking the Seal Online website for updates on our closed beta targeted for September 2007.
D: Almost here!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:47 AM   #40
snowie
Mushroom Fighter

In-Game Name: snowie,snowy
snowie is on a distinguished road
I wonder how "updated" will the english version be.
Closed Thread