Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #31
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carmasa View Post
Sorry, wrong race, same general terrorism.
So, you're of the John McCain school of international diplomacy...all of them darkies is evil.

Originally Posted by John McCain; http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gtqD_x9yYIuq_7S2dimSjMV5qRmg
"It's common knowledge and has been reported in the media that Al-Qaeda is going back into Iran and receiving training and are coming back into Iraq. That's well known," the Vietnam war veteran said.

Pressed by reporters about his allegations, McCain said: "We continue to be concerned about the Iranians taking Al-Qaeda into Iran and training them and sending them back."

It was only after fellow Senator Joe Lieberman, who was traveling with him, whispered into his ear that McCain corrected himself.

"I am sorry, the Iranians are training extremists, not Al-Qaeda, not Al-Qaeda, I am sorry," McCain said.
Sunni, Shiite, its all the same, right?
Old 08-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #32
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
The idea that a Government would attack its own people in order to gain power is not something that is new. Governments throughout history has used disasters to create fear and panic in their countries to gain greater power and control over their populations. The Nazi party burned down the Richstag(the german government building) blaming it on the Jews/communists and calling it an act of terrorism. In order to "protect" the people of Germany, new laws were passed that obliterated freedoms and inflicted heavy punishments on those who refused to follow them. Also, in order to get people to favor a war with Poland, Germany took political prisoners to the Polish border, dressed them up like Polish soldiers and shot them dead. They took pictures and put them out into the press, saying that Poland had tried to invade Germany and that they must retaliate. And of course, the people jumped onto the war wagon, all because the Government lied in order to gain more.

It is not a coincidence that the US government had the Patriot act ready to sign DAYS later after 9/11. The US Patriot act is said to protect the people of the US. But has anyone actually read it? All it does is increase the powers of the government and SEVERELY limit the freedoms of the people of the US. Many similar documents like the Military Commissions Act of 2007 are even worse. That one completely destroys the rights of Habeus Corpus, which is one of the rights in the BIll of Rights. While these powers of the Patriot Act and others haven't been used to there fullest extent, all it would take is another act of "terrorism" in this country to push them to their full powers, completely wiping out the Bill of Rights.

Bush did not knock down the towers, but I think that elements of the US Government did. Nothing will ever change what I think.

The war in Iraq is exactly like the one that was fought in Vietnam. It is not being fought to be won. You cannot win when you cannot clearly say who the enemy is. When the enemy can be a woman carrying a grenade or a young boy with a machine gun, you cannot win. Its a guerrilla war. This war, along with Vietnam, is being fought to be maintained, to continue. To be prolonged as long as possible. The reasons why..... the involved the monetary powers of the US but most people wouldn't believe me.
"Its conspiracy"
"Its crazy"
"You're crazy."
Those are the reactions.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G

Last edited by secbro20; 08-15-2008 at 07:25 PM..
Old 09-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #33
Draven_25
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Draven_Ryder
Current Level: 29
Server: Bijou
Draven_25 is on a distinguished road
I love this country, don't get me wrong.
Take the 2 hours to watch loose change, it will open your eyes.
Bush wasn't elected, Gore was, but whose family has more money?
The War is blamed on Bush because he created it,. correction his father created it and lord forbid he upset daddy. I don't agree with micheal moore, he a lying, editting bas.. sorry got carried away.

I tottaly agree with you, Secbro, and 7 years and a few 100,000 deaths later we are still fighting? For what? Why?
Logan_West, 8
Teva:
M_e_f, 8
Old 09-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #34
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Question.

How did Bush create the war?

Did he hi-jack and fly two planes into the Twin Towers?

Did he hi-jack and fly a plane into the Pentagon?

Did he hi-jack another plane that was meant for the White House, but luckily because of some brave American citizen, crashed in a field before it made it to it's target?

Does he take children away from their parents at early ages and raise them to believe that in order to get to Heaven they have to kill themselves and a lot of other people that do not believe in the same god?

Seriously, how did either Bush create this war?

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #35
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Question.

How did Bush create the war?

Did he hi-jack and fly two planes into the Twin Towers?

Did he hi-jack and fly a plane into the Pentagon?

Did he hi-jack another plane that was meant for the White House, but luckily because of some brave American citizen, crashed in a field before it made it to it's target?

Does he take children away from their parents at early ages and raise them to believe that in order to get to Heaven they have to kill themselves and a lot of other people that do not believe in the same god?

Seriously, how did either Bush create this war?
Originally Posted by Draven_25 View Post
I love this country, don't get me wrong.
Take the 2 hours to watch loose change, it will open your eyes.
Bush wasn't elected, Gore was, but whose family has more money?
The War is blamed on Bush because he created it,. correction his father created it and lord forbid he upset daddy. I don't agree with micheal moore, he a lying, editting bas.. sorry got carried away.

I tottaly agree with you, Secbro, and 7 years and a few 100,000 deaths later we are still fighting? For what? Why?
No, Bust did none of those things. Anyone that says Bush pulled all the strings and did everything himself doesn't understand. Anyone that says one man can act alone and do everything that has been done is crazy. The kind of people who blame bush for what happened on 9/11 are the kind that blame him for the problems in the economy, problems in health care, problems in debt, problems in unemployment, all of which he has no influence in and has no constitutional jurisdiction anyway, but what does the constitution mean anyone, "Its just a god damn piece of paper."

All that I said in my above post, I meant 100%. I DID NOT only mean Bush. When I referred to the government, I was not just referring to Bush. I was more talking about hidden aspects of the government, but that is considered conspiracy and talking about it is a waste of time since 90% of people will just think I'm crazy.
->Check my Progress<-

Last edited by secbro20; 09-04-2008 at 02:24 PM..
Old 09-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #36
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hey Sec. Just to clear up any confusion in case there was any, my comments were directed at Draven's comments.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #37
secbro20
Currently Gameless

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Hey Sec. Just to clear up any confusion in case there was any, my comments were directed at Draven's comments.
Oh, ok. Just wanted to make myself clear that I don't mean Bush. Thanks spirit
->Check my Progress<-

Old 09-04-2008, 02:55 PM   #38
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Dam straight goverment is messed up...Barack the vote!!!!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 09-04-2008, 03:58 PM   #39
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
What most of this is saying is how the goverment wanted oil
bush plots and is behind 9/11 giving them a "legit" reason to invade Iraq.

There we go thats more or so what i wanted to discuss : D
In invading IRAQ actually will cause a decrease in oil production raising oil prices and causing less oil to be on hand. In return this will cause an increase in end products of oil such as gas for cars. Which if you have looked at the prices at the pumps is exactly what has happened. (well that and the belief that China will need more gasoline in the future than is available)

Thus invading a country to get oil is fail. Thus not the reason it was done.

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
Bush is just a puppet. The next guy will be too.
I don't believe the President is a puppet, but I don't think he really has the power to enact real change because of congress. Congress has the real power and they know it... and all the people buying their votes know it too. Don't blame the president for the problems blame the Congress they are the ones passing bills filled with pork and money payoffs.

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Exactly, thats why all of the good presidents have been killed, impeached, or almost impeached (referring to Clinton... who I think was a good president). They weren't puppets.
Please name the good things Clinton got done for the people of the United States.

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post

Damn straight! Just because someone sleeps with people that they aren't married to doesn't mean he or she can't be a good leader. That whole episode was a ridiculous waste of tax dollars...
No it doesn't. But it should show that if they are willing to break the trust and vows they have given to their spouse that they would be willing to break any promis that they have given to the public. If you know a person is an admitted liar with low morals who can't be trusted, do you want them to lead you and your family.

Originally Posted by A_Forever View Post
You just called us paranoid conspiracy theorists. We are not that. Ha.

We just have seen the evidence and heard the facts >.>

9/11 was an inside job. kthxbai
list evidence and facts... Unfortrunately these sites are blocked at work and I am unable to view them.

Do I think our govenment had anything to do with 911... No not in the slightest. It would have done more for the government to thwart the attempts prior to them happening and then go after whoever was at "fault".

Do I think terrorism is a real threat... Yes, terrorism is a threat but it isn't one that is easily taken out. Because anyone or group can commit terrorism with limited funds and resources. Terrorists aren't trying to change things for the better they are just trying to produce terror.

Does our government have problems... Yes, and without real reform to the congress this will never change. Why is it that the President has only a maximum of 8 years to try and make changes and gets blamed if things go wrong, but congress can sit on their seats for a lifetime and no one blames them for anything. I never hear anyone complain about the job their congress people do. In fact when I ask people they don't even know the names of their congress people.

WOW wall of text sorry.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #40
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I prefer it when Congress gets nothing done. Remember what happens when they DO start doing things? We get lovely things like the PATRIOT Act.