Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:09 PM   #51
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough

It's hard to say, i haven't taken the time to do that kind of math but I do know at level 51, if those 8 END went towards SPR, would still take advantage of the extra .02 crit at each skill. If you think it would work out for you go for it
Old 09-06-2007, 12:10 AM   #52
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
b4 you guys try a new build idea just go to the wiki n check the "All About Stats" guide i put up. you'll see the results that you will get, so no need to guesstimate.
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-06-2007, 01:03 AM   #53
FlyingSnow
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: FlyingSnow
Current Level: 26
FlyingSnow is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
It's hard to say, i haven't taken the time to do that kind of math but I do know at level 51, if those 8 END went towards SPR, would still take advantage of the extra .02 crit at each skill. If you think it would work out for you go for it
were'd the 8 end come from! why did you add to end?? btw i just noticed something. in the end youll only have like 500+ more hp from pure end at lvl 100. so by that time 1 attack is 500+dmg, so why would you need the extra 500hp? like if think you need it to outlast that 1 attack, then you probally shouldn;t be fighting it, as for the extra def you only get .5 phys def each point into end, so a extra 50def isnt that good...compared to the percents you could of had or the 100+extra dmg which would be added to the base dmg then recalulated witht he skills for even mroe dmg .
IGN: Stick. Resevered for the rest of time.
Sever: Teva.

WHO THE HELL STOLE THE CLAN NAME SNOW! LIKE WTF! STOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STEALERRRRRRRR I HATE U!...ok so Rain is the new Snow...THIEF!
Old 09-07-2007, 02:03 PM   #54
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FlyingSnow View Post
were'd the 8 end come from! why did you add to end?? btw i just noticed something. in the end youll only have like 500+ more hp from pure end at lvl 100. so by that time 1 attack is 500+dmg, so why would you need the extra 500hp? like if think you need it to outlast that 1 attack, then you probally shouldn;t be fighting it, as for the extra def you only get .5 phys def each point into end, so a extra 50def isnt that good...compared to the percents you could of had or the 100+extra dmg which would be added to the base dmg then recalulated witht he skills for even mroe dmg .
well that's this is kind of the point i've been trying to make FS, i'm on the same boat as you about how we build our mages.

But no-one has the right to be so anal about the way you build that people feel like they're getting boooed for trying to have fun with something different u know? (not that u are D: i'm just saying in general)

He/She was talking about a specific build to lvl 51, with 8 END involved, I was saying that those would be spent better somwhere else (SPR/INT) id hope.

I think once people reach the level to use 2 +7 stat rings, that would be a good way to experiment, just to see if they like what they see.

I try to encourage that, instead of " i'll just add an END to my base stats and see what happens " :P >.< those are scars!!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #55
KY_Jelly
Spider

In-Game Name: Unbanned
Current Level: 28
KY_Jelly is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Meteo View Post
I think once people reach the level to use 2 +7 stat rings, that would be a good way to experiment, just to see if they like what they see.

I try to encourage that, instead of " i'll just add an END to my base stats and see what happens " :P >.< those are scars!!
i'm a big advocate of this too. if you dont know where you put your stats, dont put them anywhere. it's best to wait till you figure out what you want than to waste those precious stat points and potentially nerf your character.

when i ask people their build and they say "oh i added some here then added some here" i always just think "hope that doesn't come back to bite you at level 40."
Old 09-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #56
Lilly
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Lilly
Current Level: 30 Mage / Teenage Cleric =P
Lilly is on a distinguished road
=\ You see, I already added some points into END and that's why I was trying to make it work. When I first started playing, at OB bc I didn't play in CB to learn, there wasn't a whole lot of strategy information available. I was sort of equating END to stamina points in WoW, which for a mage in that game are an important stat. Now I wish I hadn't done it and had waited but I had such low HP when I was really low level that I wanted anything to help me in grinding haha.

So I'm hoping there will be ways to respec in the future. Unfortunately I have a feeling that if there are they will come at a high price.

~Noëlle(irl)~
Old 09-18-2007, 02:24 PM   #57
King
Imp

In-Game Name: King
Current Level: 1
King is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to King
pure spr
Old 09-19-2007, 03:31 AM   #58
Symphoni
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Theia
Current Level: 4x
Server: Theia-World
Symphoni is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
I'm doing a 2:1 Int : End.
but doesn't this build has low sp? without spr?
Old 07-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #59
Anaya
Slime

In-Game Name: Nardane
Current Level: 4 (started over)
Server: Bijou
Anaya is on a distinguished road
I have a 1 : 1 build for STR and INT for 6 points each, then I'll start on END and SPR.
(Who knows)
I made a Mage before but the build was put in everything from the start.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #60
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Please do not necro post. Any thread over a month old is considered dead so check the date of the last post.

Closed.
Closed Thread