Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 11:02 AM   #1
7thHeVeN
Imp

7thHeVeN is on a distinguished road
Mage,int etc etc

Hey guys, im pretty new to rpg's! so i started an archer and got it to lvl40 and basically di the biuld completely wrong >.< so anyways ive started my new mage and got in to 32 in a few days .. things are going really well but just wounderd if im going the right way about it - i was told to go pure INT which i have and my current stats read ...
STR 19
Dex 73
end 58
Int 147 +37
Spr 98

now i think this is a great build so far but i really have to say .. u have to use VIT2 all the time in u wanna survive ne thing lol .. ne ways .. ive started lvl'n really quite slowly now >.< any one got any tips for a mage and lvl'n?

Also i have lots of lvl40,30 wonds and lvl40 bows etc etc

Apoline.

8thHeVeN
Old 12-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #2
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Soloing will always seem slow. If you want to level fast party up with a good tank and cleric and get 2 other DPS. On your build, any combination of INT or SPR won't hurt a mage. You're looking good.

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Old 12-03-2007, 11:25 AM   #3
7thHeVeN
Imp

7thHeVeN is on a distinguished road
awsome - i have requested a party to grind CP for when my mates go offline - thanks for your reply mate
Old 12-05-2007, 02:10 PM   #4
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
Pure INT is the way to go. That extra 5% critical is useless without good equipment. And of course soloing is slow. Mage's are kinda shafted when it comes to damage and adding points into any of the stats make almost no difference at all. Anyways, Mage's aren't designed to solo. Either get a party or find a Cleric to duo with. If that Cleric is good then you should level up rather quickly. A Mage + Cleric = Total fawesome-sauce. You will never find a better combo than those two right there.
Closed Thread