Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #11
chinhchinh
Zombie Master

Originally Posted by Vash View Post
What dmg? I don't see anything change having all int.<In Fiesta I notice nothing>
That's because (Can't find it on the officials anymore) INT was gimped during CB.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #12
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
^That'd require me to test it out.
Dude I already didnt like you....now well I dunno but if you're gonna suggest builds you could at least have the decency to test them out first.

Originally Posted by Psylex View Post
Strange how you don't risk it yourself Vash... The Vash I know from Trigun loves taking risks, risk being that'd he'd risk his own life to even save thieve's and criminals =)
Vash doesnt DO anything he jus complains on the forums about stuff.

What dmg? I don't see anything change having all int.<In Fiesta I notice nothing>
INT was gimped badly in CB1 hopefully its corrected in CB2.
Originally Posted by Psylex View Post
i personally would try Full endurance mage if only they can equip shields as well. But I'm guessing they cant?
lol nope =/ full end would kinda ruin your dmg but thats jus my opinion .

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 07-07-2007, 02:16 AM   #13
Antagonist
King Crab

Server: Teva
Antagonist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
Dude I already didnt like you....now well I dunno but if you're gonna suggest builds you could at least have the decency to test them out first.

Vash doesnt DO anything he jus complains on the forums about stuff.

INT was gimped badly in CB1 hopefully its corrected in CB2.

lol nope =/ full end would kinda ruin your dmg but thats jus my opinion .
Tequila, I don't want to sound rude, but you need to work on your attitude. I wouldn't say that you're a "jerk" or anything, but you've been showing how rude and arrogant you can be. While it is nice to be informed and to share your knowledge of the game, you can do it in a less condescending manner.

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure full END would leave a big gap between your damage and the damage of other mages. When INT is fixed, the difference will be quite noticeable. Between full INT and full END, I would go for INT. Mages don't seem to be the class that's meant for tanking, no matter how much you pump into END.

If anyone wants to test it anyway, feel free to. As others have already said, it would only be practical for AoE.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:41 AM   #14
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Tequila, I don't want to sound rude, but you need to work on your attitude. I wouldn't say that you're a "jerk" or anything, but you've been showing how rude and arrogant you can be. While it is nice to be informed and to share your knowledge of the game, you can do it in a less condescending manner.

Back on topic: I'm pretty sure full END would leave a big gap between your damage and the damage of other mages. When INT is fixed, the difference will be quite noticeable. Between full INT and full END, I would go for INT. Mages don't seem to be the class that's meant for tanking, no matter how much you pump into END.

If anyone wants to test it anyway, feel free to. As others have already said, it would only be practical for AoE.
My attitude is fine ,but if you feel im rude or arrogant thats fine with me. I'm not here for you to like me not trying to win any popularity contests. Do you not think its wrong for someone to post/suggest a build and not try themselves? If you dont an you want someone suggesting half-assed build for you to try then ok I'll hold my peace about it.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:00 AM   #15
Antagonist
King Crab

Antagonist is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
My attitude is fine ,but if you feel im rude or arrogant thats fine with me. I'm not here for you to like me not trying to win any popularity contests. Do you not think its wrong for someone to post/suggest a build and not try themselves? If you dont an you want someone suggesting half-assed build for you to try then ok I'll hold my peace about it.
I never said you were here to win any popularity contests, but your opinions would be more respectable if your attitude itself was more respectable. No matter, though.

And no, I don't think it's wrong to suggest a build without trying it yourself. It's ultimately up to the individual whether or not they want to try it - nobody's making the decision but that person.

I'm tired of people bashing others for their opinions and then being hypocritical about it, saying things like, "I'm not being mean! I'm not flaming anyone!" So what if someone wants to suggest a build that no one tries? Is anyone saying that the person who comes up with the idea has to try it themselves? No. Can anyone FORCE that person to test it out themselves? No. Did anyone say that you or I have to try it out? No.

What's wrong about it anyway? It's a build, just like 2:1 END/STR for a Cleric, or full INT for a mage. The thread starter merely wanted to know whether or not the build would work.

This is the last time I'm visiting this thread. I am NOT going to let this drag out into a flame war, and it has already strayed slightly askew from what the thread starter intended.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #16
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I never said you were here to win any popularity contests, but your opinions would be more respectable if your attitude itself was more respectable. No matter, though.

And no, I don't think it's wrong to suggest a build without trying it yourself. It's ultimately up to the individual whether or not they want to try it - nobody's making the decision but that person.

I'm tired of people bashing others for their opinions and then being hypocritical about it, saying things like, "I'm not being mean! I'm not flaming anyone!" So what if someone wants to suggest a build that no one tries? Is anyone saying that the person who comes up with the idea has to try it themselves? No. Can anyone FORCE that person to test it out themselves? No. Did anyone say that you or I have to try it out? No.

What's wrong about it anyway? It's a build, just like 2:1 END/STR for a Cleric, or full INT for a mage. The thread starter merely wanted to know whether or not the build would work.

This is the last time I'm visiting this thread. I am NOT going to let this drag out into a flame war, and it has already strayed slightly askew from what the thread starter intended.
LOL..again im not here for you to like me or even think my attitude is respectable as long as someone finds my info in the Cleric or General sections helpful thats fine . As far as me being hypocritical an saying Im not MEAN when did I said that? Again my attitude is fine , I find people who post things based on nothing very annoying/stupid so yea i bash them *as you say* dont like it oh well deal with it. But yea Im basically done with this thread if you read it good if you dont thats fine as well.

Ahh an whats wrong with it?I jus feel that suggesting something...and then when somebody ask about it saying that it would require actually you testing it makes you a real sorry person in my eyes but again thats jus my opinion and until one of the mods or the adminstrator feels I've gone too far and tells me to lighten up....I'll keep right on posting it.

Originally Posted by phizzie View Post
im with antagonist. >.>
You could be with Martin Luther King and I would'nt care.

Last edited by +Tequila+; 07-07-2007 at 03:58 AM..
Old 07-07-2007, 03:53 AM   #17
phizzie
Mini Pinky

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: phizzie / Fuzzybums
Current Level: 20 / 29
phizzie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to phizzie
im with antagonist. >.>
Old 07-07-2007, 05:50 AM   #18
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Teq, stop with the arrogance >.>
Old 07-07-2007, 06:10 AM   #19
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
If I ever bother, I wouldn't mind trying that build out actually. I really like AoE spells so I guess it wouldn't hurt. xD Although I think I've read somewhere that someone actually tried that already in the official forums... although I can't remember what they said since I didn't read it properly.

But yeah, at what level do we get our first AoE spell anyway? If we get it at a really high level then I don't think I'll bother cos I doubt I'd be able to get to that level in the first place anyway, lol!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:56 AM   #20
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
If I ever bother, I wouldn't mind trying that build out actually. I really like AoE spells so I guess it wouldn't hurt. xD Although I think I've read somewhere that someone actually tried that already in the official forums... although I can't remember what they said since I didn't read it properly.

But yeah, at what level do we get our first AoE spell anyway? If we get it at a really high level then I don't think I'll bother cos I doubt I'd be able to get to that level in the first place anyway, lol!
you get your first aoe at lvl 20 but it was bugged during CB1 so you couldnt get a hold of it.

Closed Thread