Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #21
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by KY_Jelly View Post
i'm sorry, but where do you play that fighters dont use many hp or sp stones?

lets think about it. no matter what, the fighter's taking damage, so he HAS to use HP stones, no two ways around it. even if you try to farm green monsters, you'll have to stone at least occasionally.

now a fighter can attempt to use fewer HP stones by skill spamming, but they naturally have such low SP stocks that they will end up munching through all their SP stones too.

Either way, no matter how you look at it, a fighter will always be using HP stones (which are ungodly expensive for fighters) and most of the time will be using SP stones too.

Now i never played as a mage, but general consensus from what i've heard on here and the outspark forums is that fighters are far and away the most expensive class.
If you're going to quote me the least you can do is read the entire thing first. I said Fighter's don't use up as many HP/SP potions/stones as Mage's do. Mage's are the most expensive class to play and I can say this because i've played each class and i've gotten them all to level 20+. I got my Cleric up to level 47 and I was earning tons of money and spending only about 3s-ish when I had to go re-stone. But when duoing with my friend in Uruga I was earning roughly 100s a day. And I only had to buy spells/skills every so often.

With my Mage I spend a ton of money on spells, stones, etc. but I don't make nearly as much money. In fact, I rarely ever make money and i'm pretty much going broke. Which is also why i'm trying to sell my Guild so I can get some money to purchase equipment in the later levels. Fighter's are meat shields and easily get into parties. And Clerics are more concerned with healing the Fighter's than they are with Mage's so if we get hit we have to heal ourselves.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I must say.. this class has got to be the cheapest class lol.
I've got over 1g now, and in 3 days, just from loot, I can get about 300s. I find it useless buying the new skills, since all I use is MM1, FB1, and magic blast.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #23
Bunie
Hero Slime

Bunie is on a distinguished road
Do you mean Fire Bolt or Fire Ball?
Old 12-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #24
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
*sigh* @Whoever thought Archers were expensive.

Archers are cheapest, no matter what anyone thinks. Do the math.

Clerics are, by far, the most expensive.

Mages are pretty close, because they have to buy skills to fight.

Fighters are expensive if you take the tank route, especially when the shield gets to be like 400s.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:09 PM   #25
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
After lvl 60, Fighters are the most expensive by a loooong shot. At level 60, they will have over 200s in skills over the other classes. Approximately 420s, and the rest are like 200s-ish.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:14 AM   #26
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
It's not a matter of how much a class can cost. It's a matter of how FAST you can earn silvers to pay for the skills.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:18 AM   #27
Phewl
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Phewl
Current Level: 20
Server: Bijou
Phewl will become famous soon enough
Doesn't it depend on your build? My all spr cleric has quite low hp, so I need to use a lot of HP stones + pots. Also, the sp cost of heal is quite high and the constant healing I need to do to heal the tank is quite high, so It requires a lot of money .

Bijou: Cleric(Phewl) Level...18?
Old 01-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #28
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
For me mage is the cheapest and cleric is the most expensive.... Keeping cleric skills up to date is a must if I want to do well in keeping party alive, but as a mage all I really need is firebolt in lower levels (and I grind so fast soloing or in party the drops simply make me way more money than the rate in which I spend them).
Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #29
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Here's the thing. If you know how to make money, then it shouldn't matter what class you are. I make scrolls. Lots and lots of scrolls, I buy the materials cheap and sell my scrolls cheap. They sell fast, I don't make a HUGE profit, but enough to put some in storage and turn around and buy more materials to make more. If I sell them cheap, then they go fast, which leaves more time to do other things.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 02-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #30
Zodiac
Ich Bin Ein Berliner!

In-Game Name: Xsile
Current Level: 4x
Server: Bijou/Teva
Zodiac has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Zodiac
what i figure for cost is dependent on builds
For mages its would probably be the most expensive when youve got all your builds on your sp cause then you would be taking hits alot and using to much hp stones..... if you have its on your int then you could probably kill anything before it gets to you........

For clerics those who have high sp usually won't use to much from there heal ability though in party's that grind alot then it would be costly if the cleric was healing constantly and the party didn't rest.....

Archer i wouldn't really know much as its the class i havn't really played much yet though from what i hear is that its not really expensive at all... but i wouldn't know so....

As for fighters, fighters use hp stones alot now between mages i would say they use stones more but they usually take less damage in the long run.... so fighter are more costly at the beggin but then mages are are more costly as they get to higher lvl monster considering the hp gets so low to comparative of the fighters having high hp and high def....when mages have almost literally none

"O
ne star one moon one day to soon the light there was will soon be doomed"

[Kitty]
.:¤Xsile¤:.
«WizMage 4x Bijou»
«WizMage 2x Teva»
Closed Thread