Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #31
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Just a note - I'm not sure if the wiki has gotten the wrong info. You are in a different version so it's possible that you guys have slightly different CDs and things from OS's version.

I can try confirm it this weekend if I remember with my mage, since I have spare points.

But I kind of really doubt our version will reduce a 15 sec CD spell down to 5 sec with 5 points. Unless the higher level spells change CDs =/
I'm gonna go check. I'll let you know in a second.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 05-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #32
Sanastra
Fire Mushroom

Sanastra is on a distinguished road
@off topic

Just to let you all know. I have now capped n quit gamigo fiesta. starting 3rd of June i will be playing the new Opening OS fiesta sever Cypion (or sumthing like that)

I hope to meet and learn from you all ^/^
Old 05-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #33
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Sanastra View Post
@off topic

Just to let you all know. I have now capped n quit gamigo fiesta. starting 3rd of June i will be playing the new Opening OS fiesta sever Cypion (or sumthing like that)

I hope to meet and learn from you all ^/^
Oi Oi, I might be joining you at around that time, I get tired of the drama on my current server and starting new helps fluctuate the stir of power. Of course I'll be playing Endurance whoring fighter Zanori again from level one or some variation to the name because people love my name so much x_x. I'd love to meet you and test metal to magic later on in levels. I hope you find your switch adjustable, sucks much to hear about your 1piece Charm per cookie, hope you like our CS system better. See you in game June 3rd!

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin
Old 05-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #34
Sanastra
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by Isuma View Post
Oi Oi, I might be joining you at around that time, I get tired of the drama on my current server and starting new helps fluctuate the stir of power. Of course I'll be playing Endurance whoring fighter Zanori again from level one or some variation to the name because people love my name so much x_x. I'd love to meet you and test metal to magic later on in levels. I hope you find your switch adjustable, sucks much to hear about your 1piece Charm per cookie, hope you like our CS system better. See you in game June 3rd!
those later levels will be very far away. not that am competeing in this stupid race or anything. i actually plan to hit 70 without enhancing. however, i will be going 150% aoe mage, pvp will be absolutely lacked.
so this text has sumthing to do with the discussion lol.

Sanastra's build for OS Fiesta:

Magic Burst: 5power & 5 cooldown
frost nova: 5power & 5 cooldown
inferno: 5 cooldown
chaincast: 5 cooldown.
whateva is left will be put on magic blasts cooldown so i dont have to aoe a single target.

hope to team with you soon then. ur mock will be the key to saving my ass.

P.S. build > pure INT.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #35
TheHurricane
Mushroom

TheHurricane is on a distinguished road
She's right x:
What sux is that i wasted alot of points when i was a nub on mm, fb and stuff...and i have no SC for reset scrolls xD!

I'm WinterClown on official forums x)
Old 06-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #36
Sanastra
Fire Mushroom

Originally Posted by TheHurricane View Post
She's right x:
What sux is that i wasted alot of points when i was a nub on mm, fb and stuff...and i have no SC for reset scrolls xD!
if your on OS you could ask a friend or guildy to gift you i suppose. i hear alot about drama etc from OS severs. but tbh. i assure you, EU is just as bad. its a sever full of sheep that follow the words of one guild. GM's who are corrupt etc.

anyhow. if you succeed in getting that skill reset scroll. id suggest taking the cooldown of magic missle and firebolt and adding those 10 to the cooldown of magic blast and fireblast.. you wont reap the true benefits until 85.. but tbh magic missle is as i hear many say 'filler spell' and it is already spamable.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:05 PM   #37
TheHurricane
Mushroom

TheHurricane is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sanastra View Post
if your on OS you could ask a friend or guildy to gift you i suppose. i hear alot about drama etc from OS severs. but tbh. i assure you, EU is just as bad. its a sever full of sheep that follow the words of one guild. GM's who are corrupt etc.

anyhow. if you succeed in getting that skill reset scroll. id suggest taking the cooldown of magic missle and firebolt and adding those 10 to the cooldown of magic blast and fireblast.. you wont reap the true benefits until 85.. but tbh magic missle is as i hear many say 'filler spell' and it is already spamable.
Well i'm 92
+i use fire ball/bolt, ice and lightning as "fillers" in between the MBs.
+skill reset isn't giftable .-. except the uber expensive pills...

I'm WinterClown on official forums x)
Closed Thread